Are Virgins worth more ?

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I am a virgin and think deep down I’m worth more then people who has casual sex.

Is it wrong or mean to have this value. A lot of my female friends aren’t virgins , but I find that some are jealous of me for having such discipline.

Keo

VIP
As a female you are worth more if you are a virgin but as a male you are worth less if you are a virgin.

Nothing wrong with being a virgin especially if your not married. My advise to both Men and Women here is wail till your married, don't break your virginity before that. Do not care about what society is going to think about you, only care about what Allah thinks. Zina is one of the major sins in Islam that Allah has warned us against.

Allah says in the Quran- "And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse. Indeed, it is ever an immorality and is evil as a way." Surah Al Isra [17:32]

I am a virgin and think deep down I’m worth more then people who has casual sex.

Is it wrong or mean to have this value. A lot of my female friends aren’t virgins , but I find that some are jealous of me for having such discipline.

I look at people as human beings not if they have sex or not unless is haram sex which totally different I honestly don't understand society sometimes. Is just ridiculous. may Allah protect us.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Virgin Muslim men avoiding sex before marriage especially in sex-crazed society. They are real martyr.
It takes alot self restraint and emaan to stay away from zina. There is no excuse for zina for both men and women and a zani should be shunned, regardless of who they are

VixR

Veritas
I think it’s good that it adds to your sense of self worth. It’s not wrong or mean to rate yourself based on your own values, but at the same time, I don’t think it’s cause for jealousy.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
It takes alot self restraint and emaan to stay away from zina. There is no excuse for zina for both men and women and a zani should be shunned, regardless of who they are
Exactly:qri8gs7:

Zina is one of major sin. There’s nothing wrong with being a virgin and avoiding zina.

Not only is it not wrong- it is virtuous and praiseworthy.
Also to add on to what you said, We live such a perverted society where if you don't commit Zina, your made fun of and called names such as "punk, gay, wimp" and other derogatory words. When Muslim teens and young adults hear these words, they feel pressured to prove their "Masculinity."

It's really not worth it at the end of the day since Allah tells us to not even come near to Zina.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth

Exactly, I could have had multiple sex partners from the age of 14 and onwards, I just keep saying no thanks, tbh, when its a white person, i don't even give a shit when they talk about getting their back blown out and destroyed in the bedroom, but when its a muslim or somali, i feel disgust and shame lol :chrisfreshhah: and i try my disgust so they dont get offended lol :pachah1:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I think it’s good that it adds to your sense of self worth. It’s not wrong or mean to rate yourself based on your own values, but at the same time, I don’t think it’s cause for jealousy.

I think they are jealous of virgins because they know some secretly look down at them. Just a reality of life I guess.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Yes you are worth more. Any woman who has sex (any kind) before marriage has lost all human value. Sometimes you cannot prove a thief but you can prove a female fornicator. Mashallah you will make your future husband happy. If you are seeking marriage, I have some brothers who are looking.

im finding it very hard to believe youre a virgin. let alone a woman.
:drakekidding:

Trending