Are UK somalis gettin bullied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Srs question thoe
9/10 videos or tweets regarding Uk somalis they are gettin bullied, or gettin negative banter thrown their way.
Now it has nothing to do with somali as a race, since somalis in somalia is some of the bravest people i've seen before.
Scandinavian somalis dont have that problem, some of the craziest somalis live in sweden.
Norrh america dont have it either only in rare cases.

So my theory is that the majority somali alphas migrated to scandinavia and the betas migrated to UK.
Thats the only logical explanation.

I lived in UK 2005-2007 and noticed that races form gangs, it’s not like that in Scandinavia, gangs are mixed.

Somalis don’t know how to ally with others.

I was surprised one someone wrote that Irish and blacks are allies against Somalis.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
No unlike other places people are obsessed with somalis here anything about us is cool or interesting they like to use our words, food style etc. It's an obsession :comeon: jealousy is a disease here. alot of then hate us secretly because they aren't us

Subeer

I lived in UK 2005-2007 and noticed that races form gangs, it’s not like that in Scandinavia, gangs are mixed.

I was surprised one someone wrote that Irish and blacks are allies against Somalis.

i didnt knew it was like that in UK, and thats just weird that they form gangs through ethnicity

Subeer

Gangs through ethnicities?? Nah gangs are to do with your area and your bros in that area and anyone can live in a certain block, mainly immigrants but some whites

@Norwegian-Somali explain yourself

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Mainly if you are in gangs or want to be a road man. It's really to do with the groups you hang out with. Somali don't have there own group, they usually try to join others. Also we don't have a good image in the first place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending