Are tutsis Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's Paul Kagame, president of Rwanda, meeting his Somali doppelganger
:deadosama: twindem

kigame.jpg

VIP
They aren't somalis. They're southern cushites mixed with bantu. But they do claim us for some reason.

VIP
Not recently, Horners have been like this for thousands of years.

However, the mixture between Bantus and South Cushites is very recent, only happening in the last 1,500 years.

I'm not talking recently but in ancient times.

The Fulanis are racist to the more Negroid West Africans as well, lol, it's not just limited to the Tutsi.
Our elongated brethren once reigned supreme from the hills of malawi to the bushes of central Africa to the Red Sea coast . We Wuz elongated kings .

Apollo

VIP
Our elongated brethren once reigned supreme from the hills of malawi to the bushes of central Africa to the Red Sea coast . We Wuz elongated kings .

Fulanis are racists:

Intermarriage with Blacks is deplored, and described as ‘eating the fruit of the bitter black plum tree’ (Stenning, p. 57).

Derrick J. Stenning: Savannah Nomads: A study of the Wodaabe pastoral Fulani of Western Bornu Province, Northern Nigeria, 1959

Apollo

VIP
But they seem to have mixed heavily with Bantu groups . You can't really tell the difference between them sometimes .

They speak a Niger-Congo language, they are West African natives who mixed with Berbers. The Wodaabe have the most Berber admixture and many of them look kinda Horner.

BoXB4DhIIAAufS_.jpg

Fulanis look 100% black, there’s hardly any difference between them and the average bantu. They have slightly smaller features but it’s barely noticeable
I have a Fulani friend and she just looks like any other black person to me.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Fulanis look 100% black, there’s hardly any difference between them and the average bantu. They have slightly smaller features but it’s barely noticeable
I have a Fulani friend and she just looks like any other black person to me.
Fulanis from the West African Delta looks totally different, different ancestry, language, customs to the more "pure" Fulanis of Sahel who has maintained their traditions better than the Delta Fulanis. Some highlander Fulanis in Libya, Algeria look like tuaregs.

Status
Not open for further replies.