Are they’re seriously NO famous somali basketball players? or at least our own Ronaldo?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I want to see a somali Curry! @zube- uh i mean @Capone get your ass in here and go to the court or something. Make a name for us!,

someone!

anyone! (please be handsome. we need to show him off)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

top 5’s brother Ahmed Ali from Toronto is our only hope he scored 103 points in highschool in 2015 he’s currently playing D1 basketball at University of Portland :rejoice: future LA laker inshallah

Viscount

I got real connections
You gotta be AA to become a basketball player unfortunately, Somalis won't do well with the lifestyle of a Basketball player such as partying, smashing IG models, and drugs and alcohol that destroys Somalis. Somalis can do better in education or entrepreneurship from what I noticed.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
top 5’s brother Ahmed Ali from Toronto is our only hope he scored 103 points in highschool in 2015 he’s currently playing D1 basketball at University of Portland :rejoice: future LA laker inshallah
send me his instagram
You gotta be AA to become a basketball player unfortunately, Somalis won't do well with the lifestyle of a Basketball player such as partying, smashing IG models, and drugs and alcohol that destroys Somalis. Somalis can do better in education or entrepreneurship from what I noticed.
Thats not even necessary. Stephen Curry is married with kids. I don’t see him sleeping around. Somali men arent like xawayan madows

Trending