Are These the Last Days of Feminism?

1668037605224.png

Are we seeing a surge in anti-feminism attitudes?

I believe, yes. All the signs are there for all to see.

There are three obvious reasons I can think of for this shift.

1. Many people are being burned by feminism in their personal lives. Feminism has incited such toxic behavior that whole families are being destroyed because of the actions and attitudes that feminism promotes. Also the younger men and women who promoted this ideology are now getting older and wiser and realize they have been duped.

2. Many are seeing the social consequences of feminist politics and the militant attitude of activists in pushing highly disturbing and immoral policies on society and on children. This is causing outrage in the general population, including Muslims. The recent protests in Michigan by angry Muslim parents against the LGTVHD+ curriculum is only the recent proof of this.

There has also been huge backlash against feminist political figures like Ilhan “The Sharia Is Barbaric” Omar and Rashida “My Allah Is a She” Tlaib. The backlash against Compassionate Imams who promoted such figures is also palpable.

RELATED: Feminism Is Female Narcissism

3. Finally, psychological research suggests that economic hardship is correlated with women increasingly valuing masculinity. And vice versa, economic prosperity is correlated with less attraction to masculinity.

As the economic situation in the world gets worse and worse, this will result in more appreciation for men, even if it is purely on a subconscious level. This will mean more hostility and aversion to feminist attacks on masculinity and patriarchy. As I always say, there are no feminists to be found when crisis hits.

Naturally the sell out Unfit Imams see the writing on the wall and will naturally adjust their messaging to fit the changing social circumstances. That’s what sell outs do — they adapt to whatever is popular. But we should never forget the damage they have done with their efforts to Islamicize the worst ideas within feminist discourse for the past 20 years. They won’t own up to the damage they have caused, but we won’t forget.

RELATED: Unfit Imams Attack Muslim Marriage – Their New Strategy

Trending

Latest posts