Are there any Somalis living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I watched some travel videos on the city and I’m surprised how modern it is and how people are living pretty close to a first world standard of living if they have enough money.

I think it would be a nice city to live in. It’s a Muslim country but modern like the Gulf countries. And the weather and climate is much better than the Gulf. Has anyone ever lived here or known anyone who has?

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
We need to find some Malaysian somalis so they can catch Ian Miles Cheong.

C89E2BAA-6E12-47B5-83F7-AC45EE8FA251.jpeg

I watched some travel videos on the city and I’m surprised how modern it is and how people are living pretty close to a first world standard of living if they have enough money.

I think it would be a nice city to live in. It’s a Muslim country but modern like the Gulf countries. And the weather and climate is much better than the Gulf. Has anyone ever lived here or known anyone who has?
Yes , a couple years ago there were alot Somalis would go there to seek islamic knowledge , before that it was a hotspot for Somali students doing medicine or engineering, some would come from the west to study there also

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
He's a Malaysian Chinese they are discriminated against in Malaysia by the government instead of advocating for his people he larps as an American conservative
Malaysians literally kicked out Singapore from their country because that city was majority chinese.
Racist is an understatement.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
malaysia is one of the few countries where you can go visa free with a somali passport.
there should be loads of somalis there

Trending