Are there any Somali furries out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
E8471D43-8B29-45F9-B2CA-E67461E75491.jpeg

548176EF-B79D-4184-8523-97F30994E080.jpeg

I know we have kpop fans but what about furries.kpop Somali fans I found out about when I clicked on some twitter pages with a kpop profile picture and they had a Somali flag in their bio and tweets about other Somalis.

I haven’t heard anything about a Somali furrie community. But I can’t rule them out.

I suspect @MariaMaria . She is a kpop fan. I wouldn’t be surprised if she said she was a furrie as well tbh.

Furries are just bizarre to me. It basically seems like a group of people that want to become animals. Like how does this start? Did they have a hard on when they were watching dragon tales when they were younger. A person doesn’t just simply want to become a wolf out of no where.

I thought they did it for the shits and giggles at a convention, or is there something more serious behind them dressing like that ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jerome i never asked u! Are u half african american and half somali?

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Furries are scary people sxb.

You ever see the videos of how they behave at conventions.
Dear God don't let me cross their paths, scarier than clowns lmao.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
also this youtuber did a video on a convention called rainfurrest

its hilarious :siilaanyolaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nigga I’m full Somali wtf.

Basra are you full Somali. Your obsession with English history had me wondering for a bit

Jerome

I must confess i find u adorable. I want u to marry my 17 year old daughter, provided u stop smoking weed! Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending