Are there any relatives or family friends you hate?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Does anyone elses family/friends do this? These folks were casually discussing how I use to be a quruxlow and now I'm much uglier while I was standing next to them. I mean they're not wrong I was a good looking kid and now I'm average but why they bring this up to me repeatedly is beyond me.

There's this one particular "ultra religious" family friend, loves Saudi Arabia, screams the loudest at weddings, praises herself on how religious she is (she's not) and brags about her kids being perfect while shit talking other people's kids (there are videos of her daughter twerking in shisha place and her son smokes weed in a khamiis). You get the gist of it, I truly hate this woman.

She looked at me intensely for a few seconds, turned around and then said "wuu madow baaday" plus something about how I use to look lighter like a dhegcas as a kid. Though I would like to say I retorted back I instead gritted my teeth and did that awkward laugh I do around relatives then boogied.

I've been tempted to insult her but I remember getting told she has major family troubles and she's actually miskeen. I don't want to feel guilty so I've just kept my mouth shut but sometimes it gets to me.

My cousin is a snitch he told on me, can't look at him the same way. He told his mom I was dating a ajanabi girl, I beat his ass and he told his mom.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Does anyone elses family/friends do this? These folks were casually discussing how I use to be a quruxlow and now I'm much uglier while I was standing next to them. I mean they're not wrong I was a good looking kid and now I'm average but why they bring this up to me repeatedly is beyond me.

There's this one particular "ultra religious" family friend, loves Saudi Arabia, screams the loudest at weddings, praises herself on how religious she is (she's not) and brags about her kids being perfect while shit talking other people's kids (there are videos of her daughter twerking in shisha place and her son smokes weed in a khamiis). You get the gist of it, I truly hate this woman.

She looked at me intensely for a few seconds, turned around and then said "wuu madow baaday" plus something about how I use to look lighter like a dhegcas as a kid. Though I would like to say I retorted back I instead gritted my teeth and did that awkward laugh I do around relatives then boogied.

I've been tempted to insult her but I remember getting told she has major family troubles and she's actually miskeen. I don't want to feel guilty so I've just kept my mouth shut but sometimes it gets to me.
Too bad she is like your aunt, beefing with her would have been a good time killer. Family members/relatives like her are nice to have an argument with in relatives gathering. :lolbron:

Beside that, it isn't weird that you get "waad madhowaatay" responses when you see aunts and uncles after long time. I used to be light skin, but now I'm like average brown. And everytime I see them i get that response. It's their way to say you have changed, but the way your aunt said that is wrong you have to put her in her place.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
My cousin is a snitch he told on me, can't look at him the same way. He told his mom I was dating a ajanabi girl, I beat his ass and he told his mom.
I always assume family is going to snitch.
Too bad she is like your aunt, beefing with her would have been a good time killer. Family members/relatives like her are nice to have an argument with in relatives gathering. :lolbron:

Beside that, it isn't weird that you get "waad madhowaatay" responses when you see aunts and uncles after long time. I used to be light skin, but now I'm like average brown. And everytime I see them i get that response. It's their way to say you have changed, but the way your aunt said that is wrong you have to put her in her place.
This ain't even a one time thing she always has something to criticize or comment on. I can't even grow out my hair without her ing about it at some point. I've never met such an annoying human being.

It's not really worth creating conflict over, I just avoid certain family members.

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
A month ago I cut ties with my girl cousin.

My mother raised her when she lived in Africa (sent her money) for 20 years, she came here and started to act up, she doesn't visit my mother too who's unwell. Blood means nothing!

Yukon_Niner

VIP
A month ago I cut ties with my girl cousin.

My mother raised her when she lived in Africa (sent her money) for 20 years, she came here and started to act up, she doesn't visit my mother too who's unwell. Blood means nothing!
My dad use to send money home to a young cousin.

He used the money to buy a better phone and clothes kkkkkkkkkk that was the last time the kid got lacag

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

huuno YOU are still that beautiful as u were a kid. JUST LOSE WEIGHT! Walaahi weight-- robs people of their natural beauty. IF u loose weight. u will light, energy and your swag will come back. Conquer your obsession with food huuno

ps do i remind u of her?

Ignore ignore ignore. Tell your mom to handle it and keep it cute. Also make it difficult for them to reach you. Let your hooyo be the gatekeeper.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
there are videos of her daughter twerking in shisha place and her son smokes weed in a khamiis). You get the gist of it, I truly hate this woman.

:deadmanny: :mjlaugh: :pachah1: :deadmanny:

Royalflush

novacane

When your up at 4am thinking about that violation you let slide:mjcry:

Trending

Latest posts