Are there any Christian Somalis if so

i know one he lives here in minnesota a somali born to xtan maybe idk , i always wondered why he never goes to mosque or such things he told me the truth and that his family are old christians. Its extremely rare to find a somali christian like extremely. Regardless they are still somali and will be crucial in the future nation.Umar bin khatab(ra) had no problem with arab christians and allowed them to worship , we sufis follow in the ways of the sahaba and the prophet and we dont believe in persecution of any religion, this obsession with somalinimo being tied with islam has to stop you never know what brilliant mind born of the somali you might discourage with your backward views brought from the saudi desert in the 17th century and founded with british help against the more noble ottomans.

Dont fall for the salafi trick of sneaking into ur mind with the sweet words of being "moderate muslim" when they push you away from the way of haqq. Salafi institutions (not the people) are the biggest cancer this ummah has ever faced.

large scale conversion/coersion however should not be tolerated by any muslim government, but we have to be better than our enemies if we are to have more muslims, otherwise islam would have never expanded if the wahaabis existed during the start of islam.

Yeah agree they have to pay tax and follow the laws of the land and not preach their religion. Islam is the truth
yes, reasons why the more successful muslim governemnts conquered much of the world is through this idea of religious independence without coersion, something bloodhounds with big beards from saudi arabia dont understand.

They are the most interesting people I’ve ever met in my life :umad: and I am curious to know if they are actually either orthodox (like their neighbours) or Catholics (like the Italians) they are (Ofcours) sadly the extreme type of Christians mostly and are really deep in the religion
They are mostly catholic

Trending