Are there any Christian Somalis if so

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Christianity is a religion though not a ethnicity. They are ethnically and in terms of blood and nationality Somali. Our ancestors weren’t Muslim but they still are considered to be Somali regardless
somalia is ethnoreligious our culture and customs are too closely intertwined to separate
Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 7.19.24 PM.png
. Islam is what made us unite in the middle ages to defeat invaders. you are not somali if you are non muslim.

somalia is ethnoreligious our culture and customs are too closely intertwined to separateView attachment 155292. Islam is what made us unite in the middle ages to defeat invaders. you are not somali if you are non muslim.
Islam didnt Made somalis. Your ancestors weren’t Somalis and ethnicity-religious is a made up term by people like you. important figures and people from SYL during colonial era weren’t Muslim, the earliest people from our clans weren’t Muslims, those who lived in ancient punt and had a connection with the ancient Egyptians weren’t Muslim either.

Regardless of religions and beliefs, these people are still Somali because they shaped the Somalia today and fought for it too.Notgiving them credits just because you believe in a stupid term called “ethnicity-religious” is dumb and idiotic

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Islam didnt Made somalis. Your ancestors weren’t Somalis and ethnicity-religious is a made up term by people like you. important figures and people from SYL during colonial era weren’t Muslim, the earliest people from our clans weren’t Muslims, those who lived in ancient punt and had a connection with the ancient Egyptians weren’t Muslim either.

Regardless of religions and beliefs, these people are still Somali because they shaped the Somalia today and fought for it too.Notgiving them credits just because you believe in a stupid term called “ethnicity-religious” is dumb and idiotic
we already talked about this in another thread huuno @Win uu sheeg

1. Are you guys converts or generational Christians?
2. Do you guys have Christian names? (I do and it’s ridiculous and long).
3. Do you guys follow the original rules or not?
4. Which sect of Christianity do you belong to?
Answer those questions you just asked. I’ve never once encounters a Somali Christian, in fact I used to believe they don’t even exist. Answer those questions.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
The only Somali Christians I have ever seen are these two Somali christian couple on Youtube. They are very rare to come across. Honestly I have seen more ex muslim atheist than Somali Christians.

Last edited:

Your too ignorant for these topics "SYL colonial era people weren't muslim" "earliest people from our clans weren't muslim" gtfoh, firstly yes to both of them. The first one is honestly so dumb I'm not sure if i should even respond to it. Also it seems like pretty much all clans emerged during the spread of islam in the horn. We united as a people through our religion, islam, and much of our greatest triumphs happened while we were muslims

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
he looks oromo ngl. but an L is and L i don't care. But what is up with this user and them making 10,000 Christian somali threads. we will never be Christians aqaas.
I saw in her previous post that she is an Ex Christian. Maybe she wants to meet other people like her on here. Someone should have told her SSPot is 99% full of muslim users.

This person @Giftxo thought she can come here out of nowhere and make four threads dedicated to Christianity when it was basically irrelevant to this entire forum, those who don't see the agenda being pushed is ignorant, it's too obvious

Trending