Are there animals in jannah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's never been mentioned and i only inquire because i want to deduce where the garden of eden was located. Whether it was on earth or in the heavens, however if the heavens don't have animals then my conclusion would be that the garden was on the earth.

It's never been mentioned and i only inquire because i want to deduce where the garden of eden was located. Whether it was on earth or in the heavens, however if the heavens don't have animals then my conclusion would be that the garden was on the earth.

animals are spirits. It is wrong to kill them or eat them. I read somewhere in Sufi books "After the death of the physical body, the spirit of the animal passes out of the dead body and soon returns to the Group Spirit. The love and care which we have given them naturally furthers them greatly in their evolution".

No animals in jannah sxb

The animals that will enter Paradise are as follows:
1. The camel of Salih 'alaihis-salam,
2. The calf of Ibrahim 'alaihis-salam,
3. The ram of Ismail 'alaihis-salam,
4. The cattle of Musa 'alaihis-salam,
5. The fish of Yunus 'alaihis-salam, which is called Yunus.
6. The donkey of Uzayr 'alaihis-salam,
7. The ant of Sulaiman 'alaihis-salam,
8. The hoopoe that was sent to Bilquis,
9. The dog of the Ashab al-Kahf, which is called Kitmir,
10. The camel of Muhammad 'alaihis-salam.
It is reported that these animals will enter Paradise in the form of rams. (Mishkat-ul-Anwar, Explanation of Shir'at-ul-Islam)

I don't see why there wouldn't be animals in Jannah, if an individual wants a pet, they cant have one?

Obviously Jannah is not on Earth. And yes animals will exist on Jannah because I'm taking all my cats with me.

I thought the garden of Eden was Jannah. Jannah in Arabic translates to a garden.
I'm not sure myself that is why the deal breaker is whether animals can enter heaven or not. If i recall correctly iblis begged the snake to sneak him past the gaurds.

The snake was only in the Bible. In the Quran, it was a Jinn that whispered to them not a snake.
I'm not sure myself that is why the deal breaker is whether animals can enter heaven or not. If i recall correctly iblis begged the snake to sneak him past the gaurds.

The snake was only in the Bible. In the Quran, it was a Jinn that whispered to them not a snake.
The old testament has similar stories to the quran so i believe it is authentic, the new testament adds all that other man made bull. Basically everything after genesis starts to get sketchy, since genesis just explains the beginning of mankind and their geneology.

Also some hadith state that iblis entered the snake's mouth and whispered to them.

Nabiy Mohamed said that the Old and New Testaments have been corrupted.
The old testament has similar stories to the quran so i believe it is authentic, the new testament adds all that other man made bull. Basically everything after genesis starts to get sketchy, since genesis just explains the beginning of mankind and their geneology.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I care for animals but I don't like animals tbh I'd much rather they aren't in jannah

I only love the animals I can eat:eating:
I can’t wait for the meat of jannah. May Allah grant us all jannatul firdaus ameen

Last edited:

Also some hadith state that iblis entered the snake's mouth and whispered to them.
As Muslims we should only believe the parts of the Bible if it goes inline with the quran&Sunnah and not believe the parts that are not inline with it. We should be neutral with the parts of the Bible that the Quran and sunnah does not mention and does not contradict Islam.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Then the garden of eden must have been on earth, because iblis begged the animals to take him into the garden.

:hmm:

No, Garden of Eden, is Jannah ie Heaven.

So it is not on Earth, as Adam and Hawaa are specifically said to have been brought down to Earth from Jannah.

Also not all Hadith are reliable, you must be careful. Unless its from collections of something like Bukhari then always question the validity of a hadith and its source.

No, Garden of Eden, is Jannah ie Heaven.

So it is not on Earth, as Adam and Hawaa are specifically said to have been brought down to Earth from Jannah.

Also not all Hadith are reliable, you must be careful. Unless its from collections of something like Bukhari then always question the validity of a hadith and its source.
I agree with your point. However are you telling me the sahaba lied about the hadiths when it was said they would be cursed for doing so? that's what confuses me about the hadith. If they lied then they would go to hell and would have no reason to be so bold and lie about the prophet's related stories. Also the stories in the hadith confirm the bible stories from genesis about the garden of eden and if the hadith are wrong then it means you think the bible story is made up.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I agree with your point. However are you telling me the sahaba lied about the hadiths when it was said they would be cursed for doing so? that's what confuses me about the hadith. If they lied then they would go to hell and would have no reason to be so bold and lie about the prophet's related stories. Also the stories in the hadith confirm the bible stories from genesis about the garden of eden and if the hadith are wrong then it means you think the bible story is made up.

I don't think its as much them lying as it is just the nature of a story changing each time it is narrated and pass down when it comes to hadiths that are specifically marked as unreliable. A good tell is typically for an unreliable Hadith the first person it was pass down from or heard it from the Prophet in the chain is usually unnamed.

This is a good lecture on unreliable Hadiths

I don't think there was any garden/jannah earth
They very nature of this world is not suited to it

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I don't think there was any garden/jannah earth
They very nature of this world is not suited to it
I believe some nations were blessed more than others. Like Saba for instance, is sometimes referred to as paradise on earth:

Indeed there was for Saba’ (Sheba) a sign in their dwelling-place – two gardens on the right hand and on the left; (and it was said to them): “Eat of the provision of your Lord, and be grateful to Him.” A fair land and an Oft-Forgiving Lord!

But they turned away (from the obedience of Allah), so We sent against them Sail Al-‘Arim (flood released from the dam), and We converted their two gardens into gardens producing bitter bad fruit, and tamarisks, and some few lote-trees.

Like this We requited them because they were ungrateful disbelievers. And never do We requite in such a way except those who are ungrateful (disbelievers).

And We placed, between them and the towns which We had blessed, towns easy to be seen, and We made the stages (of journey) between them easy (saying): “Travel in them safely both by night and day.”

But they said: “Our Lord! Make the stages between our journey longer,” and they wronged themselves; so We made them as tales (in the land), and We dispersed them all totally. Verily, in this are indeed signs for every steadfast, grateful (person).
(Surah Saba, verses 15-19)

As for the nature of this earth, anything is possible with Allah's power. I'm pretty sure I read in a hadith that there are 5 rivers in this world that are straight from jannah. From the top of my head the Nile, the Tigris, the Euphrates..I can't remember the other two atm. ..Apparently, Allah will take those rivers back at the end of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.