Are tattoo’s slowly becoming the norm in our community?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I’ve been noticing more Somalis getting tatted up my friend got a sleeve and chest tat 3 year ago, his parents were kinda upset at first but now they don’t really mind it. How many tatted up Somalis do you know?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
If it’s only gaalo doing it, that’s reasonable, tattoos would be nice if it wasn’t haram :kanyeshrug:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I like tattoos. Let's you know whether or not someone is a degenerate with just a quick glance.

Back in school I knew Somali girls and Oromo girls with tattoos. And I know a few Somali guys with them too. :susp: It’s Absolutely pathetic

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Only idiots would ever leave Sweden for a shithole like the UK.
And you hearing that from an idiot *really describes you: As.An.Idiot

You are who your with :kanyeshrug:

*Who really describes you

Full stops are used at the end of a sentence not in between otherwise if it's the rule of three you shouldn't even misappropriate it like that. Your English is really incorrect this shows how bad the Swedish education is. Bet you guys still use chalk and a blackboard.

It was more than one person sxb. How are you comparing a ghetto to the coasts of Cornwall or the pristine lakes of York and the magnificent castles of Wales also the majestic highlands of Scotland.

:salute: Peace Out!

Trending

Latest posts