Are Swedish girls overrated

I'll be honest I believe that some features benefit females over males and vice versa. Med features tend to benefit women a lot more, while Germanic features tend to benefit men. Most Nordic girls that I have seen usually have very masculine faces, mashallah though.

Duke$

Living well is the best revenge Duke of guacamole
Sweating James Mcavoy GIF
Blonde haired Swedish girls whith a fat ass

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
We were on a 6 game-win-streak, and currently have very versatile defensemen. Please stay off the khat.

You lost yesterday. McDavid is overrated. Bad defence, bad goal tending, bad depth, bad everything. Adin humiliated your boys. Sad time for Oilers fans.

You lost yesterday. McDavid is overrated. Bad defence, bad goal tending, bad depth, bad everything. Adin humiliated your boys. Sad time for Oilers fans.
You are like the master of bad-takes. First, you assume we all like blonde women, and then you come after my oilers. Well, you can keep seething while we make a monstrous team with both Bouchard and McDavid leading the charge.

No way they're overrated, Swedish ladies are the best White ladies, even Xalimos from Sweden are the best Xalimos.
Must be something in the water there or something 😍

Trending

Latest posts