Are some people just born for Drama?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This African American woman at work just told me her aunt and cousin- both Mother and Son- died of HIV/AIDS.

The Son was raised by his grandmother because his mother was on drugs. Then later in his adulthood, he reconnected with his mother, he also went into drugs- and end up getting infected.

Oh no- the Twist has not ended yet! . His mother met a convict- and the son- slept with his step dad at home while the mother was away! And the step dad infected his wife too!

All three are dead now.

This African American woman at work just told me her aunt and cousin- both Mother and Son- died of HIV/AIDS.

The Son was raised by his grandmother because his mother was on drugs. Then later in his adulthood, he reconnected with his mother, he also went into drugs- and end up getting infected.

Oh no- the Twist has not ended yet! . His mother met a convict- and the son- slept with his step dad at home while the mother was away! And the step dad infected his wife too!

All three are dead now.
Alhamdulillah for the Blessing which is Islam.

I’ve come across a lot of women who love drama and seek drama in their life, even if it’s negative. That’s something I can’t seem to understand because you would think with everything going on in this world people would seek peace and happiness but unfortunately that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes, in a bad way. Theyre entire lifes sole purpose is to manipulate and scathe away at your eman, future, happiness

What are you on?
1664456137427.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’ve come across a lot of women who love drama and seek drama in their life, even if it’s negative. That’s something I can’t seem to understand because you would think with everything going on in this world people would seek peace and happiness but unfortunately that doesn’t seem to be the case.

I guess it is part of the estrogen female hormone

Trending