Are Somalis taller than Germanics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Apparently Germanic people are the tallest Europeans (Dutch, Scandinavians etc), but most of the Somali male youth in Europe seem to be as tall as them, if not taller.

My Suugo Science theory: Somalis would be on average taller than Northwest Europeans if put on the same diet.

All I know is the Dutch are tallest and the Congo Pygmies are shortest.

I like dating women taller than me. Those impossibly long limbs, it's like having sex with a giant.

The tallest human being I ever so was this Dutch woman on the London underground. My god, wtf do Dutch people eat and how can I get some? :jcoleno::mindblown:

Batuulo

You are my weakness
I'm the short one out of my siblings and I'm 5'8. Both my parents are tall. My mother is 5'11 while my father was 6'5

I'm much taller than most German men, these niggas are short, imo.

I had a very politically incorrect biology teacher and she'd always go on about Somalis being darker to protect against the sun (calling us solar-powered) and how we were taller than other people to regulate body heat. She was very racist.:chrisfreshhah:

Apollo

VIP
I had a very politically incorrect biology teacher and she'd always go on about Somalis being darker to protect against the sun (calling us solar-powered) and how we were taller than other people to regulate body heat. She was very racist.:chrisfreshhah:

Most Africans are short, except for Nilotes, Tutsis, and Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts