Are Somalis Losing Islam?

As time flies by, we are seeing a rise of gay, atheist and christian Somalis. All of which are in the west. In the past, if a Somali wasn’t muslim, they would say they are muslim to hide themselves. Nowadays, they don’t even care. It’s starting to effect second and third generations the most as well. How do we tackle this issue?

As time flies by, we are seeing a rise of gay, atheist and christian Somalis. All of which are in the west. In the past, if a Somali wasn’t muslim, they would say they are muslim to hide themselves. Nowadays, they don’t even care. It’s starting to effect second and third generations the most as well. How do we tackle this issue?

vast majority are Muslim, i was literally reading a thread about the hijab and a Bengali women said that when she was growing up the only ppl that wore it were Somalis ,now more ppl are wearing it. Most likely there will become “secular” Muslims.This is something that affects all Muslim diaspora . But “islamophobia” is tied with racism so even if you reject Islam based on ur ethnicity and name ppl will still consider u a Muslim

It’s just a loud minority of qashin that the diaspora produced unfortunately majority of the Somalis I’ve come across aren’t dipping their toes into degeneracy like that.

There’s your solution right there.

13FA9634-4497-4F0A-90BD-1DFD62F920A6.gif

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

You Dhaqan Celis yourself to your dusty tuulo while us Somali Liberals can freely live our gaalo lives
:mjohreally: :mjohreally: :mjohreally:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

People tell themselves what they want to hear. I have never heard of a single Somali raping anyone in the west (99.99% of the Somalis I know) but I have heard of countless in Somalia/lands
my parents pushed of this somali = great undegenerate land but then i saw pictures of soldiers drinking alchohl and niggas sayin on here niqab xaalimos asking if they wanted a favour :jaynerd:

You Dhaqan Celis yourself to your dusty tuulo while us Somali Liberals can freely live our gaalo lives
:mjohreally: :mjohreally: :mjohreally:

They will never do this. They're the biggest hypocrites. They'll cry and run to the media and go on a hunger strike if they're deported or their citizenship stripped. Why torture yourselves with the khaniis and gaal kufaar and the liberals when you can live in Muslim Somalia? One of those hypocrites fled the forum when I kept asking when they'll return home now that they have received their degree and got work experience (which was the only thing stopping them from returning). It was a total lie but I wasn't duped. I knew all along.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
They will never do this. They're the biggest hypocrites. They'll cry and run to the media and go on a hunger strike if they're deported or their citizenship stripped. Why torture yourselves with the khaniis and gaal kufaar and the liberals when you can live in Muslim Somalia? One of those hypocrites fled the forum when I kept asking when they'll return home now that they have received their degree and got work experience (which was the only thing stopping them from returning). It was a total lie but I wasn't duped. I knew all along.

The Gaalo's bread must be tasty then :mjlol: :banderas: :drakelaugh:

Trending