Are Somalis in Minnesota ready for Trump?

giphy.gif

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I feel for you Somali Americans.

Boris Cocaine Johnson isn't all that bad here compared to trump lol. Labour or conservative both yahood anyway.

I just care about how the stock market is going to respond to whoever wins.
Boris doesn't mention Somalis, I bet he never met one in his life but Trump will use every rally in Minnesota to talk about Somalis. Even his recent decision to pull troops out of Somalia is nothing more than an obsession he has for us.

Boris doesn't mention Somalis, I bet he never met one in his life but Trump will use every rally in Minnesota to talk about Somalis. Even his recent decision to pull troops out of Somalia is nothing more than an obsession he has for us.
The godmother to boris' newborn is a Somali woman. We got a good rep here :trumpsmirk:

Apollo

VIP

Boris Johnson got a Somali godmother for his last child with Carrie Symonds.

The Hispanics in Florida are getting behind Trump. The Cubans in Florida are anti-communist, so they'll back him and also the Venezuelans in Florida are starting to back Trump as well. Trump will win Florida by a couple of points and win the election.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The Hispanics in Florida are getting behind Trump. The Cubans in Florida are anti-communist, so they'll back him and also the Venezuelans in Florida are starting to back Trump as well. Trump will win Florida by a couple of points and win the election.
Florida going Republican is not surprising but Penn, Wisconsin and Michigan staying red would be.

Florida isn't enough when you lose Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Ohio.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
America needs healing, we have not been a happy nation specially in the last 4 years. The reason Biden will win is because people who have not voted in 2016 are now coming out in droves for Biden :)

Jungle

VIP
His bastard childs godmother is a isaaq feminazi lol

Last edited:
Participation in democracy is dwindling all across the globe. More people watched the super bowl than voted. I only see that number getting smaller. There's a 40- 50 million unemployed in the country. Most of them are non whites. I'm proud to say that I have never voted and never will unless I get the means to fully fund and vet a candidate and the campaign committee. Plus Trump is definitely winning my State his lawn signs are everywhere.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Doesn't the child of Boris got an somali godparent

Trending

Latest posts