Are Somalis happy with a simple life?

Either was Allah gives to who he wants and wealth will come and the world will get richer and richer until there comes a time there will be no one to accept charity

this trend is actually the world wealth has been in a constant rise since the prophet passed and soon a time will come a country like Bangladesh will have the same GDP per capita like the Netherlands

Muslims will inherit the wealth of the world without war or labor just by honor of Allah

Look at the Gulf Arabs they didn’t work for wealth at all Allah litterrly gifted them that wealth in the perfect time right before automobiles went global and now the have a hegemony on the world hydrocarbon and energy

who in your mind ever told you somalis are simple i live amongst them, they are the most vain,aggressive,intolerant, greedy and ambitious people i have ever seen. they just dont have a plan and thats their achilles heel. they reason they cant move forward is because their passion, greed. lust and drive far outstrips their abilities. at any given time they are a disaster waiting to happen i think only the mercy of allah keeps them going

Every gaal struggles his whole life or gets rich just to retire in the country side

also your statement is of your time and not historical accurate at all America was the most religious country in the world during its inception, it’s meteoric rise, and waning religiosity is a new trend you’re regurgitating
Christianity encourages hard work ethic. It doesn't promote "this world is nothing" like Islam does

This world and life matters; the notion that it doesn't is used as cover to deny people their material rights.

God isn't going to help you out of poverty.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Christianity encourages hard work ethic. It doesn't promote "this world is nothing" like Islam does

Where does Islam encourage that? Islam encourages people very clearly to take life seriously and live a good and prosperous life. This "This world is nothing" stuff is usually said by imbeciles who mistake the fact that this life is meant to be a test as a free-pass to amount to nothing. Read the Hadiths, sis. Where are we encouraged to not become exemplary people, do good for society, help the needy, better our selves and our bodies and so on?

I remember when I first heard that nigga's name. I immediately thought "That shit cannot be his real name." I'm still speechless:

Creflo Augustus Dollar. It's like his hooyo and aabo knew where he was gonna end up.

Hey, maybe his parents received a vision from the holy spirit that their son would grow up to be just like Jesus; Dollar actually said "I am the resurrection."

:susp::mjlol:

These televangelists are just 'holy' mooryaans.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Hey, maybe his parents received a vision from the holy spirit that their son would grow up to be just like Jesus; Dollar actually said "I am the resurrection."

:susp::mjlol:

These televangelists are just 'holy' mooryaans.

Bro, we got this all wrong. It's a surname. His ANCESTORs somehow saw his mooryaanimo coming. Bismillah.

:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts