Status
Not open for further replies.
Serbia Hanoolato!
giphy.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
what is celts?
  1. a prehistoric stone or metal implement with a beveled cutting edge, probably used as a tool or weapon.
This one is known as celts
kisspng-celtic-knot-symbol-triquetra-celts-meaning-celtic-5ace39fda4f696.1043805715234647016757.jpg

I think he meant to say Celtics in my understandings the people, nothing else:kanyeshrug:
The people from there prolly is what he meant
downloadfile.jpg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Celts are like scots and Irish and we look nothing like them they are hairy stocky short with faces that look like albino bantus.
So I'm sure we're not closely related

Celts are like scots and Irish and we look nothing like them they are hairy stocky short with faces that look like albino bantus.
So I'm sure we're not closely related
That's because they have the most Neanderthal dna. Which means irish and Scots are the most intelligent. Even more intelligent than those pesky anglo Saxons.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
That's because they have the most Neanderthal dna. Which means irish and Scots are the most intelligent. Even more intelligent than those pesky anglo Saxons.
How is having neanderthal making them more intelligent??
I did read that they were smart And not as dumb as TV makes them seem (if they're even real)

How is having neanderthal making them more intelligent??
I did read that they were smart And not as dumb as TV makes them seem (if they're even real)
People with more Neanderthal dna seem to be more smarter than people with low Neanderthal dna. My Neanderthal percentage is 2.9 percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts