Are somalis bullied in UK?

This is so true. This Is the answers. Imagine a Arab ass kisser. Now change it to the arab to black. Now you got black ass kisser. You feel embarrassed for them and blacks think because of few of these people we look up to them. What makes this funny this was the complete opposite in the 2000s.
I do not know which is worse but all suck including cadanz which is three groups are strange too

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Wtf you mean naago

giphy.gif

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Fake News. Madows work for us in the Trap. Wallahi Madowta waa caqli lix saac, all they ever aspire to is wearing Louboutins, silver necklaces, renting out penthouses and driving a 1 series.

Have you noticed only Madowta always beef each other over gyal? They spend thousands on the same Hoe who will give it up to us in an alleyway for a bag of coke. :drakelaugh:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Im the first to insult UK Somalis but yall are stupid of you think videos of some ghetto teenagers represent how Somalis as a whole are viewed in society.
nigga there's been more than 25 videos of them degrading Somalis ofcourse there's something.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Fake News. Madows work for us in the Trap. Wallahi Madowta waa caqli lix saac, all they ever aspire to is wearing Louboutins, silver necklaces, renting out penthouses and driving a 1 series.

Have you noticed only Madowta always beef each other over gyal? They spend thousands on the same Hoe who will give it up to us in an alleyway for a bag of coke. :drakelaugh:
maadow girls in the UK don't rate somali guys one bit I have many receipts

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
why are you guys constantly saying Caribbean? from what I've seen it's mainly Nigerians that slander somalis. Jamaicans hang out with Somalis everywhere since we come from improvished backgrounds while West Africans come from higher backgrounds and looks down on anyone that isn't in their status or look different from them.

Gambar

VIP

You’re all low lives.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
@MSGA

Listen, stop ganging against uk Somali’s u fluffy nigga
U look soft asf. Stop generalising us all. I’m a Somali nigga from England. And I don’t get disrespected by anyone. Madow chicks acc love me. Putting us all in the same bag, Somalis generally are victims in banter but there’s plenty of us that are intimidating. I step alone and I’m comfortable anywhere I go.

I remember been called Somalian was a diss and tucking in niggas for that all the time I’n school as I was the only Somali. Which made them respect me in school. Few yrs later

now everyone rates Somalis where I’m from.

Side note: I’m the total opposite nigga to your typical sspot waffler @MSGA

Stop picking on the uk fullayahow Orod oo baastada dalac

I’m a x street nigga still In the same hood comfortable. I ain’t never fled except when the odds was against me, Which saved me from xabsi, getting stabbed and shot etc. Long time a go. I bet I been through a lot more than majority of you, such is life the more adversity you face and you overcome the greater the reward.

Alhamdullilah I’m the total opposite now a few years later. I can

I’m the type to take yall wife’s if she look good

Step your raganimo up, and fast properly lads

I’m also not a lander stop generalising faraxs u farax

@Mckenzie @Jaydaan @diaby
@911 @Gambar @sigmund

Last edited:
Most somalis in the uk are landers :mjhaps:
you lot need to get that shit out of your head that uk is “80% landers” or some shit loool i’ve seen how many qabils be disrepected down here it’s hardly ever Landers that get mocked by madows etc it’s collectively our entire ethnic group..

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
maadow girls in the UK don't rate somali guys one bit I have many receipts

We don't need acceptance from Bidda tings Huuno. Keep your reciepts.

You’re all low lives.

Ramadan Kareem dumaashi :drakekidding:
@MSGA

U look soft asf. Stop generalising us all. I’m a Somali nigga from England. And I don’t get disrespected by anyone. Madow chicks acc love me. Putting us all in the same bag, Somalis generally are victims in banter but there’s plenty of us that are intimidating. I step alone and I’m comfortable anywhere I go.

I remember been called Somalian was a diss and tucking in niggas for that all the time I’n school as I was the only Somali. Which made them respect me in school. Few yrs later

I’m a x street nigga still In the same hood comfortable. I ain’t never fled except when the odds was against me, Which saved me from xabsi, getting stabbed and shot etc. Long time a go. I bet I been through a lot more than majority of you, such is life the more adversity you face and you overcome the greater the reward.

@911 @Gambar @sigmund

Tell em g. Madows roam in big groups, big mouths all talk but they are pussies without their niggas and their shanks.

I've never seen a community that has a sizeable Somali representation who isn't the dominant force in their area.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@MSGA

@911 @Gambar @sigmund
Brother that's not a good look being liked by Madow girls :mjlol:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
All females like me bruv that was In response to some one else comment, reply to the points addressing you jilicow
You don't see swedish niggas running back to Somalia we rule the streets saxiib :camby: We are no Madow servants like reer uk

Trending

Latest posts