Are somalis bullied in UK?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
It seems like reer uk have this inferior mentality just because Madows told them that they are 'ugly' or have big foreheads, I was really surprised when i moved to england and saw how somalis were getting bullied in school. In Sweden we somalis are used to talk somali with eachother just for the sake of it and have fun with it but reer uk looks at it to be fobish or disgusting. :gucciwhat:

In england this somali guy was being used as a disposal bag by former jamaican slave boys :mjlol:naago caadi ah

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I have been to UK plenty of times and strangely never met a somali who obeys to a madow, it is very rare and I never came across, for once they don't work together or like each other, most their gangs aren't as tough as everyone think, they are bunch of low lives stuck in a small island.:shookgabre::siilaanyolaugh:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
somalis in the UK really need to explain why these british madows feel so comfortable talking shit about somalis in these street question videos

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
They escape the madows that bully them not the "KNIFE CRIME" they so claim. Shameful.

It seems like reer uk have this inferior mentality just because Madows told them that they are 'ugly' or have big foreheads, I was really surprised when i moved to england and saw how somalis were getting bullied in school. In Sweden we somalis are used to talk somali with eachother just for the sake of it and have fun with it but reer uk looks at it to be fobish or disgusting. :gucciwhat:

In england this somali guy was being used as a disposal bag by former jamaican slave boys :mjlol:naago caadi ah
Patheic but it is reer save the queen aka abo britain made us a so called nation for 5 days smh

Im the first to insult UK Somalis but yall are stupid of you think videos of some ghetto teenagers represent how Somalis as a whole are viewed in society.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Yes plus it don't help when xalimos claim to be inslaved as a way to fit in which even angers the Madows even more that africans using their victim card
they're lying about us being enslaved??? :faysalwtf: thats literally the opposite of our history

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
One word is wannabe madows which the Madows are shocked and disgusted by so they bully them
This is so true. This Is the answers. Imagine a Arab ass kisser. Now change it to the arab to black. Now you got black ass kisser. You feel embarrassed for them and blacks think because of few of these people we look up to them. What makes this funny this was the complete opposite in the 2000s.

This is so true. This Is the answers. Imagine a Arab ass kisser. Now change it to the arab to black. Now you got black ass kisser. You feel embarrassed for them and blacks think because of few of these people we look up to them. What makes this funny this was the complete opposite in the 2000s.
Yes 2000s i saw madows as troublemakers and cadans maybe civil but their all are hidden qashins

Trending