• Black

• Muslim

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Sub Saharan Africa is so backwards.

Somalis were cursed to be from this stupid, useless continent incapable of producing civilization.

If only we were located in Asia or had our own continent. :mjcry:

Apollo

VIP
Sub Saharan Africa is so backwards.

Somalis were cursed to be from this stupid, useless continent incapable of producing civilization.

If only we were located in Asia or had our own continent. :mjcry:

There is no Sub-Sahara in East Africa. The Nile connects it with habitable land all the way to the Mediterranean.

We wuz not Sub-Saharan.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
There is no Sub-Sahara in East Africa. The Nile connects it with habitable land all the way to the Mediterranean.

We wuz not Sub-Saharan.
Sometimes i think, why didn't all the nomadic Somali clans unite to conquer other lands, but then I realize.. what other lands are there to conquer?

To the east and to the north is the ocean, to the south is the tsetse fly infected and useless Bantu regions, to the west is the heavily populated mountainous regions.

It really sucks how useless Africa is outside the Horn and North Africa. :francis:

Apollo

VIP
Sometimes i think, why didn't all the nomadic Somali clans unite to conquer other lands, but then I realize.. what other lands are there to conquer?

To the East and to the North is the ocean, to the South is the tsetse fly infected and useless Bantu regions, to the west is the heavily populated mountainous regions.

It really sucks how useless Africa is. :francis:

There should have been a Somali Columbus for Madagascar before the Indo-Bantus took it.

We are black in the eyes of the world. How we view ourselves might be different.

Actually there are alot of west africans who do not see somalis as black. Which is ironic considering the BLM somalis who worship at the altar of pan africanism

The world sees me as a Black person. Doesn't matter how I view myself. The police officer will still think I'm a , the airport security guy will still see me as Black, etc....

Actually there are alot of west africans who do not see somalis as black. Which is ironic considering the BLM somalis who worship at the altar of pan africanism

I've never met anyone who doesn't view Somalis as Black.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
How about a third option for some of the ppl here?? Simultaneously Black and Muslim...?
You do know there is such thing as overlapping identities right? It's called INTERSECTIONALITY.
Perhaps we do need to invite some Twitter Xalimos/Faraxs to join this site...:lolbron:
Lol, we should judge the term by the merit of it's theory.. not because certain parts of tumblr (not all) abuses the meaning of the concept. :icon lol:

You can't be serious :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

black

live and let die.
The world sees me as a Black person. Doesn't matter how I view myself. The police officer will still think I'm a , the airport security guy will still see me as Black, etc....

That's dandy and all, but OP asked about Somalis :mjohreally:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
WTF :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

So, Airport Security officers are more nice because they see you as black, but the cops are worst because they see you as a ?

So - Security Officers > Police Officers

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.