Are Somalis back home even human?

Are Somalis back home human?

• yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
They are apparently killing civilians.Men, women and children are being killed at this moment. Folk are getting castrated, breasts hacked off, and throats slit open. Revenge killings are occurring in large numbers and even politicians are fuelling the clan conflicts. Imagine getting your balls or breasts hacked off as you are making the trip to the convenience store.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I voted NO. Wallahi if I had the authority from above I would've made that part of Africa just disapear from peoples thoughts and minds and from life itself. They less civilized than even the orangutan.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Yes they are!

We are just missing law and order, every country has their fair share of bad people too, unfortunately for us there’s no accountability due to the absence of government. Once we have that, which is soon inshallah, people will be tried for their crimes :)

Can you provide more information?

I haven't plugged in for a while...articles? How can this be happening and zero coverage, even among our community?

tumblr_np8lwnpX8i1u5pkgoo2_500.gif

Are we able to PM yet? Last I was here, you couldn't. Weirdest feature ever.

I know a cousin that goes by Figo in real life and I'd like to know if it's you lol hadi kale, haye see you around.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Idk why don’t you try to dm me and see if it works:comeon:

I’m not your cousin sxb but we’ve crossed paths on anther forum.

The conflict is between galjel and some other sub-clan and are fighting over barren lands.
It's a conflict between eelaay and galjecel both savage south Somalia clans.. This is the reason I support puntland independence, we can't share a country with these savage fuckers.. Nacalaa they are nothing but savage Madow.. The eelay and other south Somali idps in PL needs all also to be deported and lockdown the border :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

It's a conflict between eelaay and galjecel both savage south Somalia clans.. This is the reason I support puntland independence, we can't share a country with these savage fuckers.. Nacalaa they are nothing but savage Madow.. The eelay and other south Somali idps in PL needs all also to be deported and lockdown the border :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:
I can't stand Puntlanders fake pride. The rest of your clansmen will be taken out of Jubaland back to your desert state.

@Parailia somalensis
Abaha was.. You are here calling Somalis savages and when I tell you the truth you go on and give me qashin rating.. The eelay are savage because they are not true Somalis actually the south Somalis are savages that's why we've had civil war for 30 years.. Abahod ha wasaan :pacspit:

Trending