Are Somalis anti American ?

America gives 3 billion dollars of aid to Somalia every year, the same amount they give to Israel, they drone strikes terrorists who spilled muslim blood, Somalia can't literally function without US help as of now, meanwhile Arabs trying to tell us how to hold our elections, they don't even contribute to Somalia's pacification in anyway but try to instigate more clan conflicts, and keep in mind the reason why we have Alshabab is because they exported this cancer called wahabbism to us , to these clowns american imperialism is the problem and don't see any Arab imperialism whatsoever
Why you ignoring the west's attack on islam and its values...

Its also its funny how you keep mentioning arabs but there is no correlation between islam and these modern day secular nationalistic pan-arabism governments you keep mentioning , they don't care about islam they work for their own interests.

Irony is you relate more to the pro american secular arab nationalists you keep attacking.. you're a somali secular pro american nationalist why you attacking your own brothers

:pachah1:

Why didn't you quote me then if its directed towards me, also stop deflecting to arabs no one mentioned arabs its about western imperialism and its effects on the muslims worldwide islam isn't limited to arabs.
Not deflecting, just showcasing your hypocrisy and how much of a cuck you are, Arab imperialism hurts Somalis more than any other imperialism. You're worried what western imperialism does to the islamic world but don't really care about Arab imperialism because you're a cuck, frankly stop dick riding Ayrabs, Ummah doesn't exist, stop being delusional.

Why didn't you quote me then if its directed towards me, also stop deflecting to arabs no one mentioned arabs its about western imperialism and its effects on the muslims worldwide islam isn't limited to arabs.
The guy have been mentally raped by arabs kulaha 20k arabs kkk even I can lie better than that.:liberaltears:

There is no such thing as western imperialism your talking about the effects of the Cold War. Nearly all secular states from the Cold War era stood the test of time North Korea South Korea and many more examples. Just face it religion and the state are never meant to mix

Why you ignoring the west's attack on islam and its values...

Its also its funny how you keep mentioning arabs but there is no correlation between islam and these modern day secular nationalistic pan-arabism governments you keep mentioning , they don't care about islam they work for their own interests.

Irony is you relate more to the pro american secular arab nationalists you keep attacking.. you're a somali secular pro american nationalist why you attacking your own brothers

:pachah1:
LMAO. I'm not pro American and i don't like Arab Nationalists. Try again. You don't see the irony that's you're pro saudi and anti American at the same time 💀

There is no such thing as western imperialism your talking about the effects of the Cold War. Nearly all secular states from the Cold War era stood the test of time North Korea South Korea and many more examples. Just face it religion and the state are never meant to mix

Look whos back again the guy whos tongue got twisted like a nacnac in the khaniis capital punishment debate..

Religion and state are not meant to mix ? so you don't believe in islam basically because islam says religion and state do mix.

The guy have been mentally raped by arabs kulaha 20k arabs kkk even I can lie better than that.:liberaltears:

He's had nightmares about the arab boogeyman

1614090383190.gif

Look whos back again the guy whos tongue got twisted like a nacnac in the khaniis capital punishment debate..

Religion and state are not meant to mix ? so you don't believe in islam basically because islam says religion and state do mix.
Religion and state aren’t meant to mix yes and u can evidently practice Islam in a secular state bc you live in one and your a Muslim.

1. Imperialism isn't exclusive to America, everyone does it from China to Arabs, America is just better at it cuz they have larger economy and better military, as i said it's just jealousy.
2. What values of Islam? The USA maintains it's biggest presence in ME and those countries are mostly wahhabi radicals who impose Sharia law, in fact wahabbis and US imperialists make the best friends lmao, the irony
3. They didn't.

Islam and state don't mix? where exactly is your evidence? one could easily argue otherwise looking at history. you bleed of liberal values that are based on religion , society cannot function with out it.

US is a bully and a tyrant of the highest degree , there is no nation on the face of earth the implement Islamic law (except maybe the Saudis, and they have their issues in implantation) due to American imposition of liberal philosophies , its petty strange how you can condemn isis and then support the us with its vomit inducing history, whabi radicals kulaha , what whabbi radicals? when the us overthrows governments willy nilly its because of radicalism? like iran and chavaz? the power and control of the united states is unprecedented in history and it has abused that power to the extreme , your mentally colonised .

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most of South America used to be anti american bc the USA considered the continent as their back garden and set up dictators there. Most of the Middle East hate Americans .
I don’t think Africans hate America , they mostly hate Europe because of colonisation.

I feel like most Somalis would rather side with Russia than with America 🤔

Somalis are messed up. They don't like the policy of USA bombing Somalia. Yet they bomb each other. Its like Black lives Matter, a white man kills a black man, OH HELL NAAW Black lives matter. If a black man kills a black man- they be like - Lets pray for his soul.
1614269544634.png

Somalis are messed up. They don't like the policy of USA bombing Somalia. Yet they bomb each other. Its like Black lives Matter, a white man kills a black man, OH HELL NAAW Black lives matter. If a black man kills a black man- they be like - Lets pray for his soul. View attachment 172656

it's not the same, when a white man kills a black man there is a deeper historical precedent that has to do with an imbalance in power and sever oppression , when a black man kills one its simply the business of man , greed and what not.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
it's not the same, when a white man kills a black man there is a deeper historical precedent that has to do with an imbalance in power and sever oppression , when a black man kills one its simply the business of man , greed and what not.

U like your blackness dont u? :)

Trending

Latest posts