Are Somalis anti American ?

The government sucks but the people are good, hard-working patriots. GOD BLESS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. Gob gob dhasheey.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Nah , I dislike their foreign policies and interference on nations outside their sphere.
I'm not Anti American and at the same I couldn't give a f*ck what happens there.

Also if I were to tahriib , it's not in my travel list.
Someone actually said Somalis would sell their own kidneys to get there , I think you're confusing us with Indians and other nationalities lol

America is the scum of the earth, anybody who supports them is either ignorant or a worthless swine. They have committed numerous atrocities against Muslims, killed over a million in Iraq and 400,00 in Afghanistan. They regularly drone strike civilians in many Muslim nations, not to mention their support for the zionist pigs for which they prop up criminals in leadership positions such as el sisi. These are a few examples of what Americans have done to us, and it is only a drop in the ocean of their brutality. Death to America and anyone who supports them.

War sxb you spoke the truth.

Edit

*bangs head* why did I reply to you? You’re def on a watch list...I ain’t got the energy to be stopped at international airports.

Somali anti American sentiment is a mystery to me, idek why it exists. If you ask the average anti American Somali they would answer you muh America supports Israel so bad or muh America is ruled by Jews etc so yea most Somalis are anti American because they believe in conspiracy theories (68 IQ) or they care about people who don't care about them (Arabs), either way it's funny

Not one constructive refutation in your point as to why people in general are anti american.

if anyone wants to know what stockholm syndrome is look at this asslicker clown

Not one constructive refutation in your point as to why people in general are anti american.

if anyone wants to know what stockholm syndrome is look at this asslicker clown
Oh yeah people are salty because the US is a super power or believe in conspiracy theories like that claiming Jews run America and the world by extension, literally pointed out the two reasons Somalis are "anti American" but alas it's hard for you to decode it with your 0.0012 IQ

Oh yeah people are salty because the US is a super power or believe in conspiracy theories like that claiming Jews run America and the world by extension, literally pointed out the two reasons Somalis are "anti American" but alas it's hard for you to decode it with your 0.0012 IQ

So people are are anti american because they are jealous of USA being a superpower ?

You're swimming in your own delusions i don't think you're qualified enough to judge other people's intelligence.

:heh:

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
I think you'd be surprised. I consider Somalia comparatively more neutral on the Russia-America axis compared to most countries. It's a narrow split towards America I would wager, but that is in closed context.

So people are are anti american because they are jealous of USA being a superpower ?

You're swimming in your own delusions i don't think you're qualified enough to judge other people's intelligence.

:heh:
Yeah a lot do. Somalis weren't anti American before 1991 when wahabbist cancer exported from Saudi Arabia gained support, USA literally saved Somalia from being invaded by the USSR and Ethiopia. Untill today Somalia relies on US aid to function but let's hate America cuz they bully some of your masters (Palestinians) even Saudi Arabia you like so much is an american ally 🤣

It's hilarious to me why Somalis bootyclap for Ayrabs who take every opportunity to undermine Somalia but hate countries that haven't harmed them in any way, truly we are conquered people, enslaved if you wish. But i choose to be optimistic and assume there's just few loud sellouts among us 😃

Yeah a lot do. Somalis weren't anti American before 1991 when wahabbist cancer exported from Saudi Arabia gained support, USA literally saved Somalia from being invaded by the USSR and Ethiopia. Untill today Somalia relies on US aid to function but let's hate America cuz they bully some of your masters (Palestinians) even Saudi Arabia you like so much is an american ally 🤣

Im not a fan of saudi arabia, lets ignore forced western imperialism across the globe, lets ignore their attack on the values of islam, lets ignore their efforts to undermine and reform islam.

The fact you boil it down to jealousy shows you are deluded

Look up the definition of jealousy

Kulaha US saved Somalia from being invaded by Ethiopia kkkk

giphy.gif

Im not a fan of saudi arabia, lets ignore forced western imperialism across the globe, lets ignore their attack on the values of islam, lets ignore their efforts to undermine and reform islam.

The fact you boil it down to jealousy shows you are deluded

Look up the definition of jealousy
1. Imperialism isn't exclusive to America, everyone does it from China to Arabs, America is just better at it cuz they have larger economy and better military, as i said it's just jealousy.
2. What values of Islam? The USA maintains it's biggest presence in ME and those countries are mostly wahhabi radicals who impose Sharia law, in fact wahabbis and US imperialists make the best friends lmao, the irony
3. They didn't.

1. Imperialism isn't exclusive to America, everyone does it from China to Arabs, America is just better at it cuz they have larger economy and better military, as i said it's just jealousy.
2. What values of Islam? The USA maintains it's biggest presence in ME and those countries are mostly wahhabi radicals who impose Sharia law, in fact wahabbis and US imperialists make the best friends lmao, the irony
3. They didn't.

Western imperialism is more destructive

Middle east is mostly secular the only state which implements partial sharia not even fully is saudi.

What values of islam ?? everything from niqab to kinship is attacked by the west

Doqon US supported Ethiopia to invade Somalia in 2006:wtfdis: they hired the warlords and made them ministers
Yea because they didn't want Al Qaeda 2.0 in Africa? The thing is 20k Arabs fought against their "muslim" brothers in Ogaden war, so much for the Ummah. Arab countries continue to meddle in Somalia and they have bases in Somalia that work day and night to undermine Somalia cuz they fear a competition in the oil market. They exported wahhabism to Somalia and fund Alshabab that kill Somali civilians everyday. Just because they don't want stable and prosperous Somalia, you know this but keeping screaming about muh American imperialism when you dick ride Arabs directly contributing to the deaths and starvatian of Somali civilians

Edit: that was a response to @Dawo

America gives 3 billion dollars of aid to Somalia every year, the same amount they give to Israel, they drone strikes terrorists who spilled muslim blood, Somalia can't literally function without US help as of now, meanwhile Arabs trying to tell us how to hold our elections, they don't even contribute to Somalia's pacification in anyway but try to instigate more clan conflicts, and keep in mind the reason why we have Alshabab is because they exported this cancer called wahabbism to us , to these clowns american imperialism is the problem and don't see any Arab imperialism whatsoever

Yea because they didn't want Al Qaeda 2.0 in Africa? The thing is 20k Arabs fought against their "muslim" brothers in Ogaden war, so much for the Ummah. Arab countries continue to meddle in Somalia and they have bases in Somalia that work day and night to undermine Somalia cuz they fear a competition in the oil market. They exported wahhabism to Somalia and fund Alshabab that kill Somali civilians everyday. Just because they don't want stable and prosperous Somalia, you know this but keeping screaming about muh American imperialism when you dick ride Arabs directly contributing to the deaths and starvatian of Somali civilians

Edit: that was a response to @Dawo

Why didn't you quote me then if its directed towards me, also stop deflecting to arabs no one mentioned arabs its about western imperialism and its effects on the muslims worldwide islam isn't limited to arabs.

Trending