Are Somalis anti American ?

Most of South America used to be anti american bc the USA considered the continent as their back garden and set up dictators there. Most of the Middle East hate Americans .
I don’t think Africans hate America , they mostly hate Europe because of colonisation.

I feel like most Somalis would rather side with Russia than with America 🤔

In the sense that we do not agree with their values and ideals, yes, or about how its government operates especially in terms of foreign policy, of course. However if you're talking about a very vauge term about its people and whatnot then not in the slightest. I've met plenty of great individual Americans. It all depends on what you mean exactly when you say "Anti American"

In the sense that we do not agree with their values and ideals, yes, or about how its government operates especially in terms of foreign policy, of course. However if you're talking about a very vauge term about its people and whatnot then not in the slightest. I've met plenty of great individual Americans. It all depends on what you mean exactly when you say "Anti American"
Not the people , the gov and their foreign policy

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
HideousImperfectAxisdeer-small.gif

Somali anti American sentiment is a mystery to me, idek why it exists. If you ask the average anti American Somali they would answer you muh America supports Israel so bad or muh America is ruled by Jews etc so yea most Somalis are anti American because they believe in conspiracy theories (68 IQ) or they care about people who don't care about them (Arabs), either way it's funny

Tbh most people around the world (especially the Eastern world) do not like America or distrust them. The US is a bully that’s known to interfere in other countries affairs and wreck havoc across the earth.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
America is the scum of the earth, anybody who supports them is either ignorant or a worthless swine. They have committed numerous atrocities against Muslims, killed over a million in Iraq and 400,00 in Afghanistan. They regularly drone strike civilians in many Muslim nations, not to mention their support for the zionist pigs for which they prop up criminals in leadership positions such as el sisi. These are a few examples of what Americans have done to us, and it is only a drop in the ocean of their brutality. Death to America and anyone who supports them.

Trending