• Idk

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I just want some tacos 🌮

Votes: 11 19.6%

• Total voters

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Official low income households. Most own income producing real estate back in Africa and we also understand the tax system.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
No such thing as a low ethnic group. Only low individuals. I have seen and met a lot of highly educated Somalis that are making great money and are very respected by most.

Never bring down a race or judge!

Imagine escaping war, with 0 in your pocket to come to the West, only to have another sell out Somali pose idiotic questions like this on the internet to try compare you to other established/well off ethnicities.

Fix up.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Imagine escaping war, with 0 in your pocket to come to the West, only to have another sell out Somali pose idiotic questions like this on the internet to try compare you to other established/well off ethnicities.

Fix up.
It's been 30 years though. Other ethnicities also escaped war and are doing better than us

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
most Somalis are on food stamps / benefits:damedamn:
so they aren’t a low income ethnic group
they are a no income ethnic group :pachah1:

Epi

I’m not a little kid
No such thing as a low ethnic group. Only low individuals. I have seen and met a lot of highly educated Somalis that are making great money and are very respected by most.

Never bring down a race or judge!
Most Somalis I have met are on some type of benefits:gucciwhat:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Most Somalis I have met are on some type of benefits:gucciwhat:
Choochoo

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I was surprised to see some Somali trump votes wearing maga hats specially considering how much he dislikes our community. I wish I understood their motives because it doesn’t make any sense. It doesn’t matter tho, Biden has a comfortable lead and will be our next president :)

fiiriya waxyabaahan sheegaysiin hala joojiya. Dad ajinabi aa meeshaan fiiriya hadhihina Somalida income kooda way qariyaan. Ilhan walaalkeda guursatay lasheegay meeshaan ay kadhashatay wallahi.

Somalis parents don't like paying taxes and invest abroad. The younger generation have the opposite mentality and are looking to invest where they are.

We are highly educated and will be dominating many high earning fields in a few years time. Anytime I go to a hospital its full of Somali doctors, nurses, pharmacists, radiographers etc.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Somalis do well, considering they got large families and still manage to pay the bills of the whole tribe back home.

Jungle

VIP
Maryooley love lying to themselves. Somalis visibly do all the shitty jobs all in the west, those that can be bothered to work that is. You will see 50 bus drivers/security guards and 50 care worker xalimos before you see 1 doctor lol. Whats even more shocking is that over half of the boys do shit in school or dont finish at all. Most of genz aint gonna produce no upstanding people either.

It's been 30 years though. Other ethnicities also escaped war and are doing better than us
Exactly. All these excuses lol. Oh i live in public housing but i have a couple plots in xamar tho tf. This stingy ness from the parents saving for back home and blowing their ayuto money on pointless dhaqan celis trips is one of the reason why so many sell drugs imo.