Are Somalilanders cowards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This past week more than 30 somalilanders were brutally murdered by Oromo militia and you didn't hear anything from the SL government and the diaspora seemed indifferent. If reer konfuured killed this many somalilanders, all hell would break lose and everyone would lose their shit. Even last year Abdi Ileys ethiopian militia massacred dozens of women and children in Gashaamo and you only hear about it outside of somaliland. This double standard makes somalilanders look extremely pusillanimous to say the least

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Why the lies? They were killed by Illey and TPLF? How come no Ogaden was killed?

The Somalilanders shouldn't rally behind Illey. We can't let this Ogaden guy become too strong. We have to weaken them.

My friends are saying nobody is safe from Illey.

He wants to kill Isaac, other Daroods, Oromo and hawiye.

Never let the main enemy divide us.
shegaato alert

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Let's all remember my nephew died fighting Liyu in Puntland. I hate those animals to death.
AUN may he rest in peace, he was on the winning, we won the battle against liyuu

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why the lies? They were killed by Illey and TPLF? How come no Ogaden was killed?

The Somalilanders shouldn't rally behind Illey. We can't let this Ogaden guy become too strong. We have to weaken them.

My friends are saying nobody is safe from Illey.

He wants to kill Isaac, other Daroods, Oromo and hawiye.

Never let the main enemy divide us.
May Allah be pleased with mudane madaxweyne Abdi iley of DDSI Ethiopia, they're our allies against al shabaab and icitiraaf worshippers iyo bandits iyo isbaaro

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We aren't done Ogaden, you will pay very soon. We are just waiting the right time and you will be back to be begging and under the slavery of Amhara.
Boowe I'm maxamud saleeban and the president of Puntland Abdiweli Gaas supports DDSI and president abdi iley so who the f*ck are you?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The Isaac and Hawiyes in Kilil 5 would prefer civilized Puntland over Abdi Omar.

Go ahead make them vote....

Abdiweli Ali Gaas isn't a warlord or a a mafia leader like your God aka Illey. We aren't friends, he started something when he came into our lands. Your president is making enemies everywhere.

We will attack when Somalialand, Oromia attack you but for now, we will just watch you get in civil war with Hawiye/Isaac and Oromo.
Mj are a minority in DDSI hence ogadenia listen here even if the whole of darood Isaac hawiye go against president abdi iley it still won't make a difference cause Ogaden are the majority in DDSI so cry us a river then build a bridge with your qabyalad and get over it.

As a Puntlander I wholeheartedly support mudane abdi iley may Allah be pleased with him and may Allah bless the people of DDSI Ethiopia

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Welcome to Isaaq generation K&I (khat and Ictiraaf).

Most of Isaaqs don't really care about anything else but SL related issues and Khat.

It has nothing to do with fear.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The government held a press conference the 14th this month about that incident. What is your deal with Somaliland bro? It's getting weird and creepy, seriously:williamswtf:

Thats the problem all over somalia. All deaths linked to foreigners are either championed and or people treat it like a minor inconvenience. If we reversed this pathetic logic today we would have a stable country

This past week more than 30 somalilanders were brutally murdered by Oromo militia and you didn't hear anything from the SL government and the diaspora seemed indifferent. If reer konfuured killed this many somalilanders, all hell would break lose and everyone would lose their shit. Even last year Abdi Ileys ethiopian militia massacred dozens of women and children in Gashaamo and you only hear about it outside of somaliland. This double standard makes somalilanders look extremely pusillanimous to say the least

Somalis are also being used for target practice by amisom and by the Kenyan troops in the NFD region.

All this does is show, how fucked it is.

Somaliland expelled 3-5,000 of those rodents from our country.

Truth of the matter is neither SL nor Somalia can afford a war with Kenya or Ethiopia at present

look at these hypocritical fuckers. weren't you guys crying when those Burco kids made that video. wtf is now so funny about these dead Somalis?
you fucking qabiliste pieces of shit need to fix up.

Jeesto

VIP
look at these hypocritical fuckers. weren't you guys crying when those Burco kids made that video. wtf is now so funny about these dead Somalis?
tenor.gif
Double standard weeyaan:farmajoyaab:

Hypocrites, I suppose our lives
Don't matter to them.

:francis: Yet they want SL
To rejoin the union, it defies
Logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending