Are somali women the most well rounded women?

I have noticed xalimos mtdna is near perfection. For example most xalimos have a blend of soft hair, full lips, big futo, brown skin, delicate features:lawd:

On the behavioural side they have good caucasian traits like having a degree of shame, being race loyal, submitting to male authority :ahh:Also they have good Madow traits like high fertility :rejoice:

The only problem i can see xalimos having is that they are easily influenced by domiant groups, etc white liberalism, Madow culture and k pop :jcoleno:

Am I right or am I just simping?

I have noticed xalimos mtdna is near perfection. For example most xalimos have a blend of soft hair, full lips, big futo, brown skin, delicate features:lawd:

On the behavioural side they have good caucasian traits like having a degree of shame, being race loyal, submitting to male authority :ahh:Also they have good Madow traits like high fertility :rejoice:

The only problem i can see xalimos having is that they are easily influenced by domiant groups, etc white liberalism, Madow culture and k pop :jcoleno:

Am I right or am I just simping?
Madow chicks have high fertility?

brah than you have stepped into the ghetto. Madow women poping 5 kids in a 1 bedroom housing. Look at America... whites imported only 500 000 slaves and within 200 years that number has jumped to 42 million
nahh i was asking you the question not attacking you sxb lmaoo

You can believe theyre ideal without making posts about it, where they can read it. This aspect makes it simping.

the white man has made an entire industry in hollywood in glorifying how beautiful and graceful his woman is... but a noble farax like me cant do it in the confines of a public forum because its simping :ileycry:

the white man has made an entire industry in hollywood in glorifying how beautiful and graceful his woman is... but a noble farax like me cant do it in the confines of a public forum because its simping :ileycry:
They also make their women f*ck big black men on . We shouldnt aspire to be like them my friend. Tell me 1 good thing this behaviour (praising them for no reason) does?

Trending

Latest posts