Are Somali Scandinavians more prone to joining Islamic terror cells

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I wouldn’t say it is that common now but during 2011-2016 there was a phase where Somali teenager would have this as a go to trip you wouldn’t see or hear your average arab going to Syria but the Somalis were as usual in the frontline for others wellbeing and cause, which led to some naive wildlife seeking creatures left the Scandinavian countries for this cause during this era.

Wallahi, the only reason i didn't become a terrorist is because i'm not wahhabi. If there is a non-wahhabi version of Alshabab, let me know.

Salafis are not the khawarij.

Sheikh Fawzan is a huge Salafi scholar and he is against ISIS (I assume Al Shabaab as well)

Whether you agree with the Salafis or not, trying to paint Salafis and ISIS/Shabaab as being the same thing is dishonest.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The reason why I posted this question is because I lost relatives in the Shamo hotel bombing which was carried out by a Danish Somali terrorist in 2009.
I don't think they are more prone Somali Scandinavians (born there) seem to be more liberal than other Somalis however newcomers there might be more radical cause they are straight off the boat.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

Sheikh Fawzan is a huge Salafi scholar and he is against ISIS (I assume Al Shabaab as well)

Whether you agree with the Salafis or not, trying to paint Salafis and ISIS/Shabaab as being the same thing is dishonest.
Indeed.

My point was that the only reason i wouldn't join those groups is because they're not Sunni.

My point was that the only reason i wouldn't join those groups is because they're not Sunni.

I guess you could argue that the khawarij are not real Sunnis (I think there's strong evidence that they're not even Muslims, which was the opinion of Sheikh Ibn Baz).

However, Salafis are definitely Sunnis.

I guess you could argue that the khawarij are not real Sunnis (I think there's strong evidence that they're not even Muslims, which was the opinion of Sheikh Ibn Baz).

However, Salafis are definitely Sunnis.

You know what i meant. They're not traditional Sunnis (Ash'ari/Athari/Maturidi)

Trending