Are somali men not embarrassed?

Somalis and social media don’t mix at all :ohlord:

They're huge attention seekers. I thought there were some big ones on this site but they are no match for the ones on social media. It's not uncommon for a cadaan or whatever to know their hatred for Bantus, clan system and who hates who, their obsession with gays and marriage topics and what have you. I met a indhayar who found out what indayar means and learned it from Twitter. It was so humiliating and I quickly denied it and changed the topic.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They're huge attention seekers. I thought there were some big ones on this site but they are no match for the ones on social media. It's not uncommon for a cadaan or whatever to know their hatred for Bantus, clan system and who hates who, their obsession with gays and marriage topics and what have you. I met a indhayar who found out what indayar means and learned it from Twitter. It was so humiliating and I quickly denied it and changed the topic.
That’s hella embarrassing that Asian guy knew that. I know a Jamaican guy who knows the word adoon and Madow. Somalis need to cool it exposing our derogatory words :mjlol:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Naya leave mustaf rasto allone :ufdup:
What I said about Mustaf rasto was out of love. He's embarrassing himself without even realizing it. He deserves a better haircut. tsk tsk on you for not wanting him to glow up.

And who are you to me to call me Naya you big booty bashir? Waqooyi men and their audacity..
EntSp90VgAEXSP1.jpeg

That’s hella embarrassing that Asian guy knew that. I know a Jamaican guy who knows the word adoon and Madow. Somalis need to cool it exposing our derogatory words :mjlol:

Other ethnic groups keep their racist words a secret. You should have told the Jamaican that it means Blacks minus East African and its not derogatory.

Trending