Are somali men Ectomorphs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Ectomorph is probably the most common body type

ectomorph.gif
@Abdi-indhoyare thats what ive been trying to say, getting compared to Madows did not do us any justice ,somalis cadans arabs and nilotes indians even east asians all have that body type

anyhow where did you get that image

psyche

To each their own
@Abdi-indhoyare thats what ive been trying to say, getting compared to Madows did not do us any justice ,somalis cadans arabs and nilotes indians even east asians all have that body type

anyhow where did you get that image

There is a website called human phenotypes that have multitude of different distribution of features

Just search up "ectomorph human phenotype" google and you should find it

Gedogyal

good cop
Somali men are very skinny, this has been told to me by my friends all the time lol.
Me personally, I don't have this in my family so it was a little weird in the beginning to see this a lot.. Many Somali males are very skinny with very narrow shoulders, but then again we should not judge our brothers and sisters. I mean the same could be said with Somali women, the fact that we gain weight rapidly after marriage etc.

Yes it is. The average Somali probably has great genetics for endurance running but not so much for weightlifting or bodybuilding. If Somalia ever became peaceful and prosperous we might be able to rack up some middle-long distance running medals
Can diet and exercise change things ?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
With the right diet and exercise. You can get a dream body you always wanted. Stop nagging about it and go to gym. As long as you eat right, train right and sleep right then you'll get the best physique.

Also, new studies have shown that exercising helps improves our DNA. Exercise, a new study finds, changes the shape and functioning of our genes, an important stop on the way to improved health and fitness. Basically, you'll produce better offsprings.

Now go to gym you negros.

Kratos

Sonder
Can diet and exercise change things ?
Yes of course. Literally anyone can put on muscle. Genetics only really determine how much muscle and strength you can potentially gain (all else being equal). Some guys will be bigger and stronger than others but every man can still get bigger and stronger than they used to be.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Tbh all skinny Somalis got to do is eat and lift in a few months your life will change Somalis have good genes and you’ll go from a rib cage to a tank in a year

World

VIP
Call yourself what you want but Somalis are not built like Arabs or cadaans looooool.
That implies that all Arabs and Cadaans have the same body type.

Southern Europeans are not built like Northern Europeans, nor are Gulf Arabs built like those from the Levant.

Tukraq

VIP
No, the world's strongest man competition is dominated by Northen Europeans and Pacific Islanders probably have the most muscle mass (on average) out of all ethnic groups.

Again, Bantus ≠ Black people. Power sports such as sprinting and long jumps are dominated not by Bantus, but by African-Americans and Afro-Caribbeans A.K.A people of West African descent. Different populations have evolved different physical characteristics and yours are similar to other (indigenous) East Africans. A tall, skinny black man who is probably good at distance running. Accept it bro
i agree with the nilotes comparison for height and weight but all east Africans arent like that, like habeshas and orromos who are very short and not skinny

Kratos

Sonder
That implies that all Arabs and Cadaans have the same body type.

Southern Europeans are not built like Northern Europeans, nor are Gulf Arabs built like those from the Levant.
Yeah I know, my point is that none of those populations are built similar to us, regardless of their diversity. The only people we resemble in physique are other Cushites and Nilotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending