Are Somali guys the only ones who don't put white women on a peddle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Insomnia She looks bit old for him or is that because white women age fast and badly?

No need to front dude.:kodaksmiley:

They look like they are about the same age.
YcxXIv5.png

Point being cadaan women lick the floor that we walk on.:westbrookswag:

Bohol

VIP
@Insomnia I get your point, but there is nothing special about her. As a Somali man he could have gotten a cuter
and younger chick like this. Going for mayos (that age badly quickly) should be discouraged.

Mud-and-Musk-founder-Haweya-Ismail.jpg

My girlfriend is greek and honestly one of my favorite things is waking up in the morning and looking in her light blue eyes.

I used to prefer Somali girls though until I visited this forum, now it's the last thing I want. :manny:

@Duke of Bohol Who said there was anything special about that particular girl? I posted that to make a point.
Stop being defensive, braw. You dont have to hype up Somali females to compensate.

Come to continental Europe and you will be comfortable with seeing more of this in public.
Samakab%20Omar%20og%20Thea%20Sofie%20Loch%20N%C3%A6ss%20i%20Eirik%20Svenssons%20NATT%20TIL%2017.

lol your loss...Somali girls are one of the most sexiest creatures on earth..we have the body/charisma/humour/intellect you name it.

My girlfriend is greek and honestly one of my favorite things is waking up in the morning and looking in her light blue eyes.

I used to prefer Somali girls though until I visited this forum, now it's the last thing I want. :manny:

Having a white woman on their arm is a sign of affluence for black men and that's the truth. I say go for it...they were prevented from being with white women for centuries...while white men had access to all types of women...black/indian/chinese. I actually think its cute when I see interracial couples.

@Duke of Bohol Who said there was anything special about that particular girl? I posted that to make a point.
Stop being defensive, braw. You dont have to hype up Somali females to compensate.

Come to continental Europe and you will be comfortable with seeing more of this in public.
Samakab%20Omar%20og%20Thea%20Sofie%20Loch%20N%C3%A6ss%20i%20Eirik%20Svenssons%20NATT%20TIL%2017.

Bohol

VIP
@Insomnia :ohno: I can't be seen contradicting myself. The younger halimos here listen to me when it comes to miscegenation,
imagine if they found out I am a cadaan lover, all hell will break loose.

:russsmug:

:mjlol: chill all the bashing is just jokes, it's a cut throat merciless bashing in here don't let it discourage u from finding a good smart cute xaliimo.... back home of course, the westernized ones are all just cheap and clean experiments for AbuHamzas of the world :siilaanyolaugh:
Screenshot_20170224-180630.jpg

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
:yacadiim: White women have underdeveloped bodies. They're not as bad Asians who all look like they are 8 but white women look like they are 11 and they smell like a petting zoo. Their faces and hairstyles all look the same and being seen with a white woman is the highest level of depravity. Also our women are not hideous so we do not need to trade them in for upgrades like some other men.

Worst of all white women are a race for other races to dip their :krs: in. Go with a white woman and there is a 90% chance that you will be sharing that hole with another player from another race.
:hova::hova::hova::hova::hova::hova::hova::hova::hova::hova::hova::hova::hova::hova::hova::hova:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Show me any ethnic woman who looks better than this
300201_10150885542530321_296835475320_20897703_658297605_n.jpg

I'll wait:siilaanyolaugh:
See? race! :hemad: This lady definitely has chlamydia. :susp: Good luck finding many pictures like this of Somali girls. You might find one or two but those are accidental births and are exiting the gene pool in an orderly fashion. :ufdup:

Zeus

STYLIN
See? race! :hemad: This lady definitely has chlamydia. :susp: Good luck finding many pictures like this of Somali girls. You might find one or two but those are accidental births and are exiting the gene pool in an orderly fashion. :ufdup:
You don't find pics of somali women like this because abo would smash a brick through their skull:hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts