Are Somali Fears of PL/DDSI/JL/NFD. Warranted?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I say Somali vs Darod because Darod impacts on all regions in Somalia, Kenya, Ethiopia. So they all share common 'threat' these Somali sub-clans regardless what they are hence the birth of IRIR. I say they should expand it to include even .5 clans because wallahi they need all the man-power they can get.

Anyways look at how Farah Macalim dismisses any other 'real' clan outside of Ogaden in NFD. 6:45 mark he dismisses 'non-ogaden' clans are minorities who can not even 'arm' themselves and considers them 'minority'.

That's why @Mckenzie has a genuine phobia of this 'Darod' business. This is the look he gets
uaELpcN.png

While Mckenzie reverts immediately to this in the 'south' cuz he remembers the story of 'sacad' origin'
name 'sac buu la wareegi jirey' kkkkk

kalas.jpg

Mckenzie also has to accept Darod are aware of their 'soldier forces'. Mckenzie ppl were 'manhandled' among darods for centuries, he was sent with his 'sac' and he remembers this hence the name 'sacad' kkkkk. Mckenzie needs to realize maybe the fight against 'darod' needs to end, your 4k in soldier, not
even jilib hoose darod. Bah Dubays can nearly man-handle all KARANLE boys in the future and
has 150 boys on stand by.

But are Mckenzie and non Darodis fears genuine, rather then dismiss it as if it's phobia, maybe they do have a genuine concern?

SL = 40% is Harti in land, manpower, and population. In-fact I worked out they're soldier size using historic documents and current 'bases' and 'saldhigs'.

PL = 30% of Somalia's border which is pure and 'unadultered' Darod land

JL = 30% of the South. Rahanwayn 30%. Hawiye 30%. Minorities 10%

Central Regions = Which is Hiran and Galmudug. Marehan is 10%, 90% is Hawiye/Dir/Mayle Samaale/Abgal/Minorities. They can't even fill up 300 kilometers worth off land 'Irir'.

DDSI = 80% Ogaden and 20% the rest of Somali which also includes ironically 'darod' again. The way u can tell is, none of those clans are 'armed' that are non-darod besides a little bit of 'garhajis' and 'issa' but that is irrelevant to count it's like 2%

So all there is left for these clans is Hargeisa-Burco-Erigavo. Southern Mudug till Beletwayn. Below Beletwayn 50% are minority clans that's why they can't defend their 'regions'. You can tell a minority region because they are usually 'disarmed' or not 'armed clans' traditionally due to 'small numbers'.

I say Somali vs Darod because Darod impacts on all regions in Somalia, Kenya, Ethiopia. So they all share common 'threat' these Somali sub-clans regardless what they are hence the birth of IRIR. I say they should expand it to include even .5 clans because wallahi they need all the man-power they can get.

Anyways look at how Farah Macalim dismisses any other 'real' clan outside of Ogaden in NFD. 6:45 mark he dismisses 'non-ogaden' clans are minorities who can not even 'arm' themselves and considers them 'minority'.

That's why @Mckenzie has a genuine phobia of this 'Darod' business. This is the look he gets
uaELpcN.png

While Mckenzie reverts immediately to this in the 'south' cuz he remembers the story of 'sacad' origin'
name 'sac buu la wareegi jirey' kkkkk

kalas.jpg

Mckenzie also has to accept Darod are aware of their 'soldier forces'. Mckenzie ppl were 'manhandled' among darods for centuries, he was sent with his 'sac' and he remembers this hence the name 'sacad' kkkkk. Mckenzie needs to realize maybe the fight against 'darod' needs to end, your 4k in soldier, not
even jilib hoose darod. Bah Dubays can nearly man-handle all KARANLE boys in the future and
has 150 boys on stand by.

But are Mckenzie and non Darodis fears genuine, rather then dismiss it as if it's phobia, maybe they do have a genuine concern?

SL = 40% is Harti in land, manpower, and population. In-fact I worked out they're soldier size using historic documents and current 'bases' and 'saldhigs'.

PL = 30% of Somalia's border which is pure and 'unadultered' Darod land

JL = 30% of the South. Rahanwayn 30%. Hawiye 30%. Minorities 10%

Central Regions = Which is Hiran and Galmudug. Marehan is 10%, 90% is Hawiye/Dir/Mayle Samaale/Abgal/Minorities. They can't even fill up 300 kilometers worth off land 'Irir'.

DDSI = 80% Ogaden and 20% the rest of Somali which also includes ironically 'darod' again. The way u can tell is, none of those clans are 'armed' that are non-darod besides a little bit of 'garhajis' and 'issa' but that is irrelevant to count it's like 2%

So all there is left for these clans is Hargeisa-Burco-Erigavo. Southern Mudug till Beletwayn. Below Beletwayn 50% are minority clans that's why they can't defend their 'regions'. You can tell a minority region because they are usually 'disarmed' or not 'armed clans' traditionally due to 'small numbers'.
Dotore, When you go and travel the world no one will know you as darood , only Somali please stop the self inflicted hybris/bigotry we this and we that ! - dude go and feed your uneducated malnourished poor people in bari

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dotore, When you go and travel the world no one will know you as darood , only Somali please stop the self inflicted hybris/bigotry we this and we that ! - dude go and feed your uneducated malnourished poor people in bari

I am not travelling the world am I? I am talking about Somalia, the world doesn't live in Somalia. Somalia is clans, indha adka wuxu. If I am among foreigners I won't mention my clan except my historic 'sultanates' which they 'recognized' not me. But among Somalia, 'qabil loo hadla' maxa kale jira dalka? I don't see foreigners there to even suggest 'somalinimo' in loo hadlo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dhaforqiiq I am like this when any tribe with no govt and who refuse to fall under treaty as reserve area for clans and animals and be managed by environment portfolio.

tumblr_o19uofLfLt1tbcweeo1_400.gifv

My ancestors did the same thing to those wild clans with no kingdom so did the english queen in america/canada and australia/new zealand to native clans who had no administration

@embarassing knows me well that I am no nonsense

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We should all wish for the best for each other, regardless of where we reside. Let us think as a unit instead of sub groups with different loyalties. We all have a common ancestors, language, culture and most importantly religion. Let us think of our children and work towards their bright future :)

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
PL/DDSI/JL/NFD wow!!!

Why so heartless @DR OSMAN ?!!

Mentioning those governments in that order makes their blood boil in anger. Do they have answer?! No way. They'll probably hide from this scathing thread.

I am not travelling the world am I? I am talking about Somalia, the world doesn't live in Somalia. Somalia is clans, indha adka wuxu. If I am among foreigners I won't mention my clan except my historic 'sultanates' which they 'recognized' not me. But among Somalia, 'qabil loo hadla' maxa kale jira dalka? I don't see foreigners there to even suggest 'somalinimo' in loo hadlo
You are the most delusional person in the world my sultanates kuulaha dude you’re Somali the biggest sovereign failure in the world and here are you talking about a sultanate wich doesn’t exists.

@Dhaforqiiq I am like this when any tribe with no govt and who refuse to fall under treaty as reserve area for clans and animals and be managed by environment portfolio.

tumblr_o19uofLfLt1tbcweeo1_400.gifv

My ancestors did the same thing to those wild clans with no kingdom so did the english queen in america/canada and australia/new zealand to native clans who had no administration

@embarassing knows me well that I am no nonsense
Your ancestors are long gone now you live under the mercy of white people and you talk like you have some power dude humble yourself

Trending