Are somali atheist the worst self haters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Somali or any other ethnic atheist are the biggest self haters, you'll notice these people are the biggest self haters and they will do anything to get the white mans approval. It's no secret that these people will stick and love the west and their man made ideologies with no monopoly on the truth. They've accepted the western leaders as gods, they've accepted their values, ideologies, adhered to their wicked morals without no consideration of how trivial these morals actually is.
However, society’s expectations and the daily persuasiveness of its cultural imperative pushes them forward. The outlook of the people and their various aspirations are pegged by social expectations to such an extent, that it feels as if their hopes and tastes were set out for them in a chart.
Education, the media, and other influences dictate to the atheist what they should like and dislike, what attitudes they should have, and what opinions they should express. The atheist is a victim of these collective expectations, and they lose the ability to think critically for themselves.
You'll see these people almost worshipping evolutionist atheists like Charles Darwin, and Frederich Nietzsche adhering to their theories, morals, and ideologies without knowing that these people themselves didn't even believe in a objective morality, but came up with a subjective morality where every individuals thoughts, actions, and selfmade ideologies (doesn't matter how wicked they may be) in fact is the "truth". The rapist, murderer, thief, phedophile are in fact just a product of random molecules and atoms in their body striking together creating random actions, thoughts , which according to the atheists wicked theories shouldn't be questioned or in any way condemned, because on what basis or what objective morality should they be judged upon?
The somali atheist are blindly taking all of these premises for granted, you'll see them walking about, driving their cars, holding conversations, eating, drinking, and engaging in all sorts of activities. Yet, they are like intellectual sleep-walkers or people under hypnosis. Their perception is absolutely blunted.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
Somali or any other ethnic atheist are the biggest self haters, you'll notice these people are the biggest self haters and they will do anything to get the white mans approval. It's no secret that these people will stick and love the west and their man made ideologies with no monopoly on the truth. They've accepted the western leaders as gods, they've accepted their values, ideologies, adhered to their wicked morals without no consideration of how trivial these morals actually is.
However, society’s expectations and the daily persuasiveness of its cultural imperative pushes them forward. The outlook of the people and their various aspirations are pegged by social expectations to such an extent, that it feels as if their hopes and tastes were set out for them in a chart.
Education, the media, and other influences dictate to the atheist what they should like and dislike, what attitudes they should have, and what opinions they should express. The atheist is a victim of these collective expectations, and they lose the ability to think critically for themselves.
You'll see these people almost worshipping evolutionist atheists like Charles Darwin, and Frederich Nietzsche adhering to their theories, morals, and ideologies without knowing that these people themselves didn't even believe in a objective morality, but came up with a subjective morality where every individuals thoughts, actions, and selfmade ideologies (doesn't matter how wicked they may be) in fact is the "truth". The rapist, murderer, thief, phedophile are in fact just a product of random molecules and atoms in their body striking together creating random actions, thoughts , which according to the atheists wicked theories shouldn't be questioned or in any way condemned, because on what basis or what objective morality should they be judged upon?
The somali atheist are blindly taking all of these premises for granted, you'll see them walking about, driving their cars, holding conversations, eating, drinking, and engaging in all sorts of activities. Yet, they are like intellectual sleep-walkers or people under hypnosis. Their perception is absolutely blunted.

Accusing us for not critical thinking, when you believe in a such absurd myth just enthralls me.

Wouldn't Muhammad be product of random molecules then? Because he surely fits those descriptions.

Is better for you to keep your mouth closed OP, & starve yourself for your skydaddy. Instead of writing mini biography.

TooMacaan

VIP
First of all- that's not true. I've seen many examples on here alone, which prove otherwise.

But even if we're to entertain your theory.. when an atheist (or any other type of 'gaal' for that matter) declares their patriotism or shows any kind of pride for their ethnicity...you're likely the same type of person who'd be the first to ridicule them & tell them they 'don't have a legitimate ground to comment on national/cultural issues'. SO, if they're constantly told --by their brothers & sisters-- that their religion (or lack thereof) excludes them from the conversation about their OWN darn country...don't you think it's only logical that they'll feel a bit bitter??

Accusing us for not critical thinking, when you believe in a such absurd myth just enthralls me.

Wouldn't Muhammad be product of random molecules then? Because he surely fits those descriptions.

Is better for you to keep your mouth closed OP, & starve yourself for your skydaddy. Instead of writing mini biography.

we are nothing(scientifically) but our souls are immortal, the prophet meditated for so long in a cave that he achieved a high level of conscious(esoteric). there are 7 heavens, there are 7 days, we go around the kab 7 times. Everything on this plain has laws put here by the architect himself. you are here to realize God(the divine). you are a soul experiencing life and being judged.

if you are gonna talk about science, then also talk about quantum physics. Cuz it's an irrefutable fact that science is now touching upon mysticism and the spiritual world.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There is no atheist on a sinking ship or crashing plane.

It is arrogance.

I completely agree with you OP, even though I'm technically a Somali atheist myself. The Somali atheists I've met are some of the most insufferable and disgustingly rude people I've ever met. They're completely obsessed with Islam and can't keep their damn mouth shut about it for even one second. They walk around like they've got a permanent chip on their shoulder and disparage anything related Islam or Somalis any chance they get. They're so annoying that I've stopped calling myself atheist anymore because I don't want to be associated with those jerks.

Subeer

What made you conclude that islam is a myth? You made that conclusion without any scientific evidence, logical argument, or even any historically evidence to prove why islam should in any way be a myth. A hasty generalization without sufficient evidence to support them, and you indeed didn't support them with anything.

In your wicked outlook of how the world is Muhammad (saw) correctly was just a by product of random molecules, and chemical reactions firing off on each other making random but unique actions, so was Hitler, Bashar al assad, Idi amin, and every other wicked person that have lived on this earth. Their actions, thoughts, statements, ideologies, their way of thinking shouldn't be hold to any moral account , because they simply had no agency over theses reactions, in other words they had no free will. That's what you believe from the moment you rejected god, and rejected the idea that you have free will, and that your actions are written by god. Muhammad (saw) wasn't a product of random molecules colliding on each other, but a intellectual spirit which was given the ability to decide right from wrong, evil from bad, just as you too are a intellectual spirit with free will, but chose to throw thyself into the ocean of destruction, the never ending mental madness of your existence, and a intellectually dishonest explanation of how the world came about as a result of random forces.
"Is better for you to keep your mouth closed OP, & starve yourself for your skydaddy. Instead of writing mini biography"
Instead of advancing good sound reasoning, you've pathecially adhered to ad hominems arguments , and chose to replace logical argumentation with insult-language unrelated to the truth of the matter.

First of all- that's not true. I've seen many examples on here alone, which prove otherwise.

But even if we're to entertain your theory.. when an atheist (or any other type of 'gaal' for that matter) declares their patriotism or shows any kind of pride for their ethnicity...you're likely the same type of person who'd be the first to ridicule them & tell them they 'don't have a legitimate ground to comment on national/cultural issues'. SO, if they're constantly told --by their brothers & sisters-- that their religion (or lack thereof) excludes them from the conversation about their OWN darn country...don't you think it's only logical that they'll feel a bit bitter??

I have absolutely no problem understanding why they would "feel" that way, but it doesn't make my statement any less true, that these people are traitors, not only did they abandon islam, but they abandoned our cultural values, ideologies ,our moral compass in relation to societal matters.
Islam is a divine system, with a political dimension, which means that islam isn't just a question of the individuals relationship to his creator, we got a domestic policy, a foreign policy, and a policy to how the country/land as a whole should function. So when you have these ideas, values, islamic teachings which is ingrained in our country, and you choose to abandon them, you have simply taken the side of the infidels, you have pretty much joined them in their political imperialism/war against islam, which then must mean you've declared political war on us, which is treason.

why islamists write a full contradictory page to prove the slightest thing.
why they come across mad on what someone else believes.
why they insult and curse which I mostly see on such threads,instead of asking valid questions on like why you chose to follow that faith,how is it different,are u happy with it, and then have polite discussion and leave on a note of,'' thanking you for your insight of this or your discussion etc''. It don't have to be a dual cos at the end of the day its no one's business on what someone else wish to believe.no one have authority on anotha and specially online,,its all give and take.
everytime I see such threads it just reflects the previous one...such a trade mark!!

Last edited:
Well then let's get to the heart of the issue. You are a Muslim. You believe Muhammad was receiving a message from Allah. Tell me more about why you believe this.

TooMacaan

VIP
I have absolutely no problem understanding why they would "feel" that way, but it doesn't make my statement any less true, that these people are traitors, not only did they abandon islam, but they abandoned our cultural values, ideologies ,our moral compass in relation to societal matters.
Islam is a divine system, with a political dimension, which means that islam isn't just a question of the individuals relationship to his creator, we got a domestic policy, a foreign policy, and a policy to how the country/land as a whole should function. So when you have these ideas, values, islamic teachings which is ingrained in our country, and you choose to abandon them, you have simply taken the side of the infidels, you have pretty much joined them in their political imperialism/war against islam, which then must mean you've declared political war on us, which is treason.
I'm just saying it's kinda hypocritical to chastise someone for a result that you had a large part in creating. But that was a separate point of its own...my main thing was there are gaal Somalis who're still patriotic & proud despite your hostility, yet you still refuse to be inclusive..

. matter.

So when you have these ideas, values, islamic teachings which is ingrained in our country, and you choose to abandon them, you have simply taken the side of the infidels, you have pretty much joined them in their political imperialism/war against islam, which then must mean you've declared political war on us, which is treason.

then you have to behead them ,right?no can do buddy!!!! there were Somali Christians before,eva heard of Michael Mariano,he was a Somali nationalist and was one of the few who fought for Somali independence in the then British Somaliland,he was the head of the NUF party in 1960,later became a parlementarian,ambassador and a minister.
one more thing,somalia is a tribal society and you don't dare touch such people or you wont be far behind.
Today greater majority of Somalis are tolerant and liberal,mind their own business as the pre fundamentalist era,,,suggest you go check home.

this's how it was just 30 yrs ago and now people have filtered back to it.

b-Ue9MDcd6nzu470Jgxe0KBiIHkq6A6GS1Drg_F0zJVoqeNK1WhbnsCjLqwF0upMdR5E10BwQO0w8RAa=w141-h220
Ax4GmFcUfUhHFKoZAbNcF7PlJV88I6uK3Wzq2IFopsnDGnDRFahNxjziFMLvPvIT5CK2i3HZaZFDBVNW=s220

and this how you want it,below.

800px-Woman_in_niqab%2C_Aleppo_%282010%29.jpg

Last edited:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
then you have to behead them ,right?no can do buddy!!!! there were Somali Christians before,eva heard of Michael Mariano,he was a Somali nationalist and was one of the few who fought for Somali independence in the then British Somaliland,he was the head of the NUF party in 1960,later became a parlementarian,ambassador and a minister.
one more thing,somalia is a tribal society and you don't dare touch such people or you wont be far behind.
Today greater majority of Somalis are tolerant and liberal,mind their own business as the pre fundamentalist era,,,suggest you go check home.

this's how it was just 30 yrs ago and now people have filtered back to it.

b-Ue9MDcd6nzu470Jgxe0KBiIHkq6A6GS1Drg_F0zJVoqeNK1WhbnsCjLqwF0upMdR5E10BwQO0w8RAa=w141-h220
Ax4GmFcUfUhHFKoZAbNcF7PlJV88I6uK3Wzq2IFopsnDGnDRFahNxjziFMLvPvIT5CK2i3HZaZFDBVNW=s220

Are we posting vintage pics of somali girls? Hell yeah!

Attachments

• 2525739633_7bcf2da5fb.jpg
    2525739633_7bcf2da5fb.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 343
  • mogadishu.jpg
    mogadishu.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 315
  • Ni9BeyY.jpg
    Ni9BeyY.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 376

Subeer

Well then let's get to the heart of the issue. You are a Muslim. You believe Muhammad was receiving a message from Allah. Tell me more about why you believe this.

Are you talking about internal or external reasons to why i believe in god? Okay well i'll start with the external.
The concept of possibilities must be the most convincing reason to why i believe that there is a creator. You already know that i'm going to talk the possibility of the universe, and everything coming forth as a result of random forces, which sometimes when you talk about them can appear to be very abstract. So i'll present a more practical example.
You probably have a phone, which is very useful in your daily life, ringing, texting, and socializing which is making your daily life easier. When you take you a look at your phone you'll see that its made up by all kinds of different components, elements, which is part of a larger assembly, the phone itself. It has several buttons, a screen, microphone, aluminum, silicium, a battery, and so and so on. These were just fast things that i could think of, you know its probably a lot more complex and deeper than that. All of these things are all unique parts, and they all have a special role in the whole function for the phone, you could say that none of these parts are useless, otherwise they wouldn't be in the phone.
Now try to abstract from the mental level you're working from right now, and imagine that this phone, and all, i mean ALL parts were separated, every screw, every button, the screen, the glass, the metal, the battery, and even separate the basic atoms (just to make the argument stronger) that make up this whole phone. Now all of these things are separated, and you just have a big bunch of things in front on you. Would it make sense that a mini tornado that had no cause ( which is a whole other discussion for itself) came by and assembled all of these components, the display, screws, so that it would be assembled in the absolute perfect way your phone is working right now? What would the possibility be ? Answering yes to this question is for me being intellectually dishonest.
Now that is just a silly phone we're talking about, imagine if we applied this kind logic to the whole universe, and the world. How much more complex cannot it be than a silly phone? Look at how complex and how finely tuned the ecosystem is, and how everything is fitting in their exact places, to allow complex life to exist. Every plant, every organism, every living life in that system have a unique role.
The concept and believing that all of these things was assembled as a result of a random explosion called "big bang", (which cant be proven by the way), is absolutely madness!
That's just me using my intellect and critically thinking things through, and what makes sense, and what doesn't. Now these things aside, look at the mercy of god, not only did he give you a intellect and reason to understand, he also revealed a book, which to this day haven't, and can't be replicated. Evidence upon evidence, scientific breakthroughs revealed to an illiterate barefood bedouin, with no scientific background, 1400 years ago.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) said that the son of adam (AS) all he need is food, clothes, and shelter which is a economic philosophy of distribution, unlike the one we have today capitalism which builds upon a false statement, that there are too many need, and not enough resources.
What was the possibility that this man was lying?
The university of oxford have recently discovered a new innate human tendency to Tawhid (oneness of god).
Now not only do you have external evidences to why god exist, but you also have internal evidence.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/07/110714103828.htm

"To those who reject Our signs and treat them with arrogance, no opening will there be of the gates of heaven, nor will they enter the garden, until the camel can pass through the eye of the needle: Such is Our reward for those in sin".
(Surah Al-A‘raf, verse 40)

Last edited:
Are you talking about internal or external reasons to why i believe in god? Okay well i'll start with the external.
The concept of possibilities must be the most convincing reason to why i believe that there is a creator. You already know that i'm going to talk the possibility of the universe, and everything coming forth as a result of random forces, which sometimes when you talk about them can appear to be very abstract. So i'll present a more practical example.
You probably have a phone, which is very useful in your daily life, ringing, texting, and socializing which is making your daily life easier. When you take you a look at your phone you'll see that its made up by all kinds of different components, elements, which is part of a larger assembly, the phone itself. It has several buttons, a screen, microphone, aluminum, silicium, a battery, and so and so on. These were just fast things that i could think of, you know its probably a lot more complex and deeper than that. All of these things are all unique parts, and they all have a special role in the whole function for the phone, you could say that none of these parts are useless, otherwise they wouldn't be in the phone.
Now try to abstract from the mental level you're working from right now, and imagine that this phone, and all, i mean ALL parts were separated, every screw, every button, the screen, the glass, the metal, the battery, and even separate the basic atoms (just to make the argument stronger) that make up this whole phone. Now all of these things are separated, and you just have a big bunch of things in front on you. Would it make sense that a mini tornado that had no cause ( which is a whole other discussion for itself) came by and assembled all of these components, the display, screws, so that it would be assembled in the absolute perfect way your phone is working right now? What would the possibility be ? Answering yes to this question is for me being intellectually dishonest.
Now that is just a silly phone we're talking about, imagine if we applied this kind logic to the whole universe, and the world. How much more complex cannot it be than a silly phone? Look at how complex and how finely tuned the ecosystem is, and how everything is fitting in their exact places, to allow complex life to exist. Every plant, every organism, every living life in that system have a unique role.
The concept and believing that all of these things was assembled as a result of a random explosion called "big bang", (which cant be proven by the way), is absolutely madness!
That's just me using my intellect and critically thinking things through, and what makes sense, and what doesn't. Now these things aside, look at the mercy of god, not only did he give you a intellect and reason to understand, he also revealed a book, which to this day haven't, and can't be replicated. Evidence upon evidence, scientific breakthroughs revealed to an illiterate barefood bedouin, with no scientific background, 1400 years ago.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) said that the son of adam (AS) all he need is food, clothes, and shelter which is a economic philosophy of distribution, unlike the one we have today capitalism which builds upon a false statement, that there are too many need, and not enough resources.
What was the possibility that this man was lying?
The university of oxford have recently discovered a new innate human tendency to Tawhid (oneness of god).
Now not only do you have external evidences to why god exist, but you also have internal evidence to why god exists.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/07/110714103828.htm

"To those who reject Our signs and treat them with arrogance, no opening will there be of the gates of heaven, nor will they enter the garden, until the camel can pass through the eye of the needle: Such is Our reward for those in sin".
(Surah Al-A‘raf, verse 40)
I didn't ask you about why you believe in a god, I asked a very specific question. I asked you why you believe Muhammad was being contacted by a god. Your first three paragraphs are not relevant to my question. Your fourth one is.

Here's how you claim to be sure that Muhammad actually was receiving messages from a god:

1. He brought a book that can't be replicated

2. Scientific miracles

3. You like Muhammad's political philosophy

------------------------------------

For the first one the train of thought leading to the conclusion is absurd from the start. If a book or poem is one of a kind and completely unique, therefore it's from a god? I could just as easily argue that any popular poem or work of art is just as unique and one of a kind as the Quran, that's how art works. It doesn't mean it's from a god. Not only that but there have been people who did go about making surahs like the Quran. A guy named Anis Shorrosh wrote his own version of the Quran that he called "the true furqan". It's in the same language and poetry style as the Quran and he will argue that he finds it just as beautiful as a Muslim does the Quran if not even more so.

Which leads to an even bigger problem with this argument. Artistic beauty is totally subjective. What one person finds beautiful and deeply moving, another person isn't that into the style. If there was a piece of art that was so beautiful that it could only have come from an all-powerful being, it would be reasonable for me to expect that every person alive would agree on it's beauty. The fact that there are people who don't find the Quran so beautiful to come to that conclusion undermines the claimed source.

And that's related to the final problem with this argument: Who is the judge? Who determines whether or not someone has successfully replicated a surah just like the Quran? Other Muslims? This sounds like a rigged challenge. How about something more subtle? What if I present to Muslims recitation from "the true furqan" without telling them what they heard and then ask them if they think it's from the Quran. If they think what they are hearing is from the Quran, then the challenge was met. Sound fair?

-----------------------------------

The idea that there are scientific miracles in the Quran is the result of modern Muslims working backwards from a conclusion purposefully stretching the interpretation of verses in the Quran to make it say something it isn't. You can tell that they are doing this as the scientific discoveries made weren't at the hands of Muslims who were using those specific verses as their basis of research. The pattern is that someone engaged in research comes up with a discovery, Muslims then hear about it, look for something vaguely related in the Quran, blow the verse massively out of proportion to try and say the Quran talked about it all along. Christians do this, Sikhs do this, I've even seen Hindus doing this all with their own religious texts.

-------------------------------------

Coming up with a functional political structure = It had to have come from a god?

The functional aspects you describe aren't even that unique to Islam and are rather generic. A man comes to you saying "all people need is food, clothes and shelter" and you think to yourself, "no way this guy is lying about this stuff, therefore he's also not lying about being spoken to by god". Public welfare programs have always existed, I would argue that the model used by the Incans was more generous and effective than Muhammad's. Not to mention that Muhammad's system of government ended up collapsing just like every other man made government there ever was. Some lasting even longer than his caliphate. I expect you to argue that if only his successors followed his political philosophy more correctly, it wouldn't have collapsed. I hear this from communists all the time about why every single communist state ended up collapsing or ending up a place nobody wanted to live in. I would expect a political philosophy from a god himself to be a lot more stable and applicable than Muhammad's. Not only that but I doubt you yourself would be willing to live in a nation run purely based off of Islamic laws.

Poeple find Islam emotionally appealing and thats why Mohammad converted people when he spoke about poverty, sick people and justice, it has nothing to do with appealing to reason which is about scientific facts.

You can never prove the existence of Allah, and the Quran has many faults. These are facts not open to discussion.

Poeple find Islam emotionally appealing and thats why Mohammad converted people when he spoke about poverty, sick people and justice, it has nothing to do with appealing to reason which is about scientific facts.

You can never prove the existence of Allah, and the Quran has many faults. These are facts not open to discussion.
The beauty aspect of the Quran being evidence from Allah is also a problem since it's also not based on reason. Because Muhammad was in their eyes among the best rappers of 7th century Arabia. Dropping his greatest hit, the Quran, whose flow was just so legendary it couldn't possibly be his own work. No, it was God himself who was dropping those bars.

The beauty aspect of the Quran being evidence from Allah is also a problem since it's also not based on reason. Because Muhammad was in their eyes among the best rappers of 7th century Arabia. Dropping his greatest hit, the Quran, whose flow was just so legendary it couldn't possibly be his own work. No, it was God himself who was dropping those bars.

Its ignorance to claim that a human book is from God, in 2018 it should be obvious.

you should try to put yourself in our shoes...its not easy to be patriotic when people tell you-you're not somali .

i do agree that a lot of people who leave islam, leave their somali identity behind too.

this is not a black and white issue

you should try to put yourself in our shoes...its not easy to be patriotic when people tell you-you're not somali .

i do agree that a lot of people who leave islam, leave their somali identity behind too.

this is not a black and white issue

Islam and Somali are equivalent to many people, both go together.

Somali atheists are rare things and dont exist in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending