Are reer Baydhabo the new superpower in Somalia?

Macalin M

Out here
Nah, don’t think so.

Also the people of GM support the admin and not ASWJ. While they were ok, they were past their sell by date and I’m sure the GM guys will agree with me

Nah, don’t think so.

Also the people of GM support the admin and not ASWJ. While they were ok, they were past their sell by date and I’m sure the GM guys will agree with me
What most people don’t know is that RX have had great military experience these past few years. A lot of the solders are ex Al Shabab who were killing xabashis in the jungle while the maxaatiri tribes were stuck in the 90s in equipment & tactics. The reign of eelaay has come

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They're as much of a superpower as HG. Both clans have been humiliated by the FGS, with RX women, children, and MPs being killed in Baydhabo in December 2018, and RX soldiers now doing the same to HG on behalf of the FGS. They also have been unable to secure the release of their leader Roobow, who hasn't seen sunlight in over a year.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They're as much of a superpower as HG. Both clans have been humiliated by the FGS, with RX women, children, and MPs being killed in Baydhabo in December 2018, and RX soldiers now doing the same to HG on behalf of the FGS. They also have been unable to secure the release of their leader Roobow, who hasn't seen sunlight in over a year.
Laftagareen qoortagareen ishagareen

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Eelay Wiiqs need to be watched closely they’re no joke. The communities that are in danger are Walaalaha Galgaduud. If you don’t keep an eye on these guys soon you’ll all be speaking Af Maay Maay gibberish.:bell:

Lol tbh this was ceyr intrafighting more than anything. Nevertheless. Raxanweyn are the majority clan in somalia. How they agreed to equal seats with Isaaq, daarood and hawiye in Parliament baffles me to this day. Whilst the other 3 were tahriibing to Europe&America and killing each other the maay maay nation has only grown.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lol tbh this was ceyr intrafighting more than anything. Nevertheless. Raxanweyn are the majority clan in somalia. How they agreed to equal seats with Isaaq, daarood and hawiye in Parliament baffles me to this day. Whilst the other 3 were tahriibing to Europe&America and killing each other the maay maay nation has only grown.

Being majority means nothing if you don’t know how to play the game. RX aren’t good at politics.

True but times change. The greatest Somali empires descendants sing Swahili nursery rhymes today in the nfd. Raxanweyn are undisputed majority in 4 gobols their economic power stretches to bosaso. They recently got an mp in galmudug. Start Brushing up on ur af maay ariirow :samwelcome:

True but times change. The greatest Somali empires descendants sing Swahili nursery rhymes today in the nfd. Raxanweyn are undisputed majority in 4 gobols their economic power stretches to bosaso. They recently got an mp in galmudug. Start Brushing up on ur af maay ariirow :samwelcome:
Next is Xawadle to Smash AS galjecel in Hirshabele.

These mooriyaans need to be tamed.:mjkkk:

SNA in each region is mostly made up of locals. It took one random low quality video of some guys making claims to give you the energy to call it a "Maay Maay conquest" simpletons.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
We just seen how they slapped HG in their home turf in less than 24 hours. Seems that the sleeping giant has finally awoken. Take notice everyone :damedamn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The commander is Cayr and the troops are mostly from Galgaduud. ASWJ was mostly Cayr, followed by Dir and some Sacad.

Sheikh Shakir surrendered to Cayr SNA commander and the locals themselves want ASWJ out

The commander is Cayr and the troops are mostly from Galgaduud. ASWJ was mostly Cayr, followed by Dir and some Sacad.

Sheikh Shakir surrendered to Cayr SNA commander and the locals themselves want ASWJ out
Same storyline defeated individuals peddle.
Like it was Ceyr that defeated Sh Shakir.
While Sh Shakir was a symbol of Ceyr.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Same storyline defeated individuals peddle.
Like it was Ceyr that defeated Sh Shakir.
While Sh Shakir was a symbol of Ceyr.
When he turned on Xaaf, land prices plummeted and no one was happy about that. When Dhusamareb first became GM capital, it was on the road to economic boom but ASWJ screwed over everyone and were causing problems. They made enemies of all of HG and as long as they are around, Sacad, Salebaan, Saruur and Duduble would have not worked with them and that is what pissed off many Cayr to leave ASWJ like this commander

HG support QoorQoor and GM will be reach it's full potential soon

When he turned on Xaaf, land prices plummeted and no one was happy about that. When Dhusamareb first became GM capital, it was on the road to economic boom but ASWJ screwed over everyone and were causing problems. They made enemies of all of HG and as long as they are around, Sacad, Salebaan, Saruur and Duduble would have not worked with them and that is what pissed off many Cayr to leave ASWJ like this commander

HG support QoorQoor and GM will be reach it's full potential soon
Saleban are not known to be leaders of HG Sacad is or Ceyr.