Are Qaxootis at a disadvantage in the west?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
When it comes to spitting game and pulling ho's these guys are at a big disadvantage I feel bad I was kicking it with my freshie homie he came here recently from xamar that's my guy we tried pulling some tings at the mall and the girls kept shooting him down cuz the way he approached was too aggressive dude would walk up to girls and put his hand around them and whisper in his ear

The way he approached isn't that bad in my mind but I had to tell him yo you might catch a charge my g. I gave him a couple pointers and things went smoother but he still got shot down. I realized it was his accent so I decided to be his wingman and do most the talking for him things went smoother and he started scoring buckets so I know for sure it's not his looks or anything.

Are fobs at a disadvantage in the west when it comes to game? I think females are shallow asf for that if a man approached a female and she had a accent it wouldn't bother him.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
They are at a disadvantage because they live in a fantasy. They are cool around niggas but they act like fools around chicks. Impatient like a mf and they watch too much and think that white girls will fall on their knees when a black man shows up.

If they have a decent haircut, works out and stop wearing those legging jeans, they have a slight chance. If they work on their sauce and stop being thirsty, chicks will f*ck with him.

Every guy has to adapt their game based on their personality. They gotta know the demographic of chicks that will f*ck with his type of people. Pop some painkillers and develop good d rap sheet and go on from there. It's like building a trap line. If the product is good, the girl will tell a friend that will tell a friend.

Women are the choosers at the end of the day.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
They are at a disadvantage because they live in a fantasy. They are cool around niggas but they act like fools around chicks. Impatient like a mf and they watch too much and think that white girls will fall on their knees when a black man shows up.

If they have a decent haircut, works out and stop wearing those legging jeans, they have a slight chance. If they work on their sauce and stop being thirsty, chicks will f*ck with him.

Every guy has to adapt their game based on their personality. They gotta know the demographic of chicks that will f*ck with his type of people. Pop some painkillers and develop good d rap sheet and go on from there. It's like building a trap line. If the product is good, the girl will tell a friend that will tell a friend.

Women are the choosers at the end of the day.
You violated them akhi :urgh:

So you think that they aren't actually at a disadvantage they're just cockblocking themselves?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
You violated them akhi :urgh:

So you think that they aren't actually at a disadvantage they're just cockblocking themselves?
No violation fam, I need to keep it a stack with them. The sooner they know the sooner they fix up.
The sauce got many ingredients, not just the mouthpiece.

Fobs have many good qualities to kawal a chicks but they just need to understand the reality of things. Otherwise all they attract will be nitty chicks and busted single mothers.

Those that don't wanna fix up and got kacsi korruption will end up on the sex offenders list.
Maybe shit ain't that bad in Canada, but in Sweden it's a madness over here.
I have seen those that figured it out and they gets busy with chicks.

Apollo

VIP
They lack something called ''social capital''. They are out of their element. It takes a very long time to learn all the social things of a new culture and sometimes it is too late if the fob arrives as an adult.

By the way, @Shmurda I don't think that an accent is always a con. It depends on which one. Western women are probably into French, Brazilian, Korean, Japanese, Italian accents. Only third world country accents may be a con.

Anyhow, fob Somali guys 99% only marry Somali women. It is mainly the Westernized Faraxs that end up marrying out.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
They lack something called ''social capital''. They are out of their element. It takes a very long time to learn all the social things of a new culture and sometimes it is too late if the fob arrives as an adult.
Bingo, that's the word I was looking for.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
New arrivals are only interesting if there are few of them.

The mass influx of young men from MENA the last two decades have f*cked up the male-female balance and inter-sex dynamics.

Apollo

VIP
New arrivals are only interesting if there are few of them.

The mass influx of young men from MENA the last two decades have f*cked up the male-female balance and and inter-sex dynamics.

That ratio is only temporary. It balances out over time. Many if not most of them start importing brides from their country of origin as soon as they get their passport and meet income thresholds.

But a bit on-topic, only delusional extreme far-left local Western women date a fob refugee out of sympathy or for virtue signalling purposes. I doubt normal women would, unless the fob in question is exceptional.

It’s got nothing to do with game. Having a good haircut, good swag or whatever other excuses ya’ll niggaz have.

If you have confidence and you believe in yourself you won’t struggle.

But if you’re too scared, then just carry on being angry

It’s that simple.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

By the way, @Shmurda I don't think that an accent is always a con. It depends on which one. Western women are probably into French, Brazilian, Korean, Japanese, Italian accents. Only third world country accents may be a con.

Anyhow, fob Somali guys 99% only marry Somali women. It is mainly the Westernized Faraxs that end up marrying out.
Ahh never looked at it that way tbh

Trending

Latest posts