Are Pakistanis Arab Bootyclappers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
The phenomenon of Arab bootyclapping is not restricted to Somalis. Recently I met some Pakistanis and during the conversation I had with them I noticed multiple signs of cultural Arab bootyclappery (not related to Islam, but just Arab culture).

Is my observation correct? UK Somalis, inform me. @Prince Abubu and others

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
without an doubt every pakistani guy wants an arab girl and every pakistani girl wants an arab. Surprisingly though Pakistanis outperform arabs in every field. Business education and wealth accumulation yet they worship them.

Apollo

VIP
without an doubt every pakistani guy wants an arab girl and every pakistani girl wants an arab. Surprisingly though Pakistanis outperform arabs in every field. Business education and wealth accumulation yet they worship them.

Some of them were praising Arabs so much I felt disgusted by it.

Arab bootyclappers :susp:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Some of them were praising Arabs so much I felt disgusted by it.

Arab bootyclappers :susp:
it just who they are. if you look at the ummah forum they are like the arab police on that site anything bad about arabs they go batshit crazy.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
I read a Post in FamilydnaTree I think,apperently he went to a Banu hashim conference and they where,
Pakistani's, Somalis, Afganis, Persians and North African. This is no claim, Islam spread to Asia Minor and thus there is a chance of Banu Hashim

Joesph Muktaar

One guy was boasting about Osama bin Laden and how Pakistan helped him. I swear they were nuts.
I have a short clip from Vice News
about when Anjam choudary's gang went a Group of Nationalist and said
Pakistan Zindabad

Which means Long live Pakistan

I find that most Muslims have an inferiority complex towards Arabs. this is due the dumb belief that, just because the prophet (PBUH) was arab, somehow arabs are closer to him. that's why you have so many, muslims around the world with fabricated stories about how they descended from a member of the family of the prophet.

The phenomenon of Arab bootyclapping is not restricted to Somalis. Recently I met some Pakistanis and during the conversation I had with them I noticed multiple signs of cultural Arab bootyclappery (not related to Islam, but just Arab culture).

Is my observation correct? UK Somalis, inform me. @Prince Abubu and others

You don't know the relation between Pakistan and Saudi. Since the first day of Pakistan 's independence and they depended on Saudi 'a help. Basically Saudi controls them. Also, Arab conquered them in middle age. Plus, migration between them. Also, gulf region has large south Asian community who became citizens in 40s. Pakistan pilots fought with Arab volunteers in 70s. Pakistan schools are in every ME country.

Joesph Muktaar

I find that most Muslims have an inferiority complex towards Arabs. this is due the dumb belief that, just because the prophet (PBUH) was arab, somehow arabs are closer to him. that's why you have so many, muslims around the world with fabricated stories about how they descended from a member of the family of the prophet.
Well this is a Good Sua'al
They are some cases when people say I hate All Arabs Na'am, it is the equivalent saying I hate all of Banu Israel. Did you know how many prophets came to them, banu israel the most chosen nation over every nation done more worse than the Arabs.

They believed In God but killed his Messengers and prophets like Yayha and Zackariyya. Are just going to simply say I hate all banu Israel. Did you know who were banu israel among them were the best prophets man will ever see like Musa, Yayha, Zackriyya,Dawuud, Solomon, Isa and more. But I don't hate all of banu israel.

Allah sent 4 prophets to The Arabs, by saying you hate all of them is saying I hate the messengers.

I rememeber this hadith about the sins of the tounge
Most of the sins of the children of Adam are on their tongues.

CONTROL YOUR TONGUE.

Joesph Muktaar

also these stories may not be fabricated use Allahu a'lam as your answer. Allah knowledge is infinite so leave it to God as he is the All knowing

Well this is a Good Sua'al
They are some cases when people say I hate All Arabs Na'am, it is the equivalent saying I hate all of Banu Israel. Did you know how many prophets came to them, banu israel the most chosen nation over every nation done more worse than the Arabs.

They believed In God but killed his Messengers and prophets like Yayha and Zackariyya. Are just going to simply say I hate all banu Israel. Did you know who were banu israel among them were the best prophets man will ever see like Musa, Yayha, Zackriyya,Dawuud, Solomon, Isa and more. But I don't hate all of banu israel.

Allah sent 4 prophets to The Arabs, by saying you hate all of them is saying I hate the messengers.

I rememeber this hadith about the sins of the tounge
Most of the sins of the children of Adam are on their tongues.

CONTROL YOUR TONGUE.
wtf are you on about :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending