Are new forum members supposed to make threads? Or is this forum too big for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Who deleted your thread and what was it about?

idk if it was an admin or a mod who deleted it but somebody did
and it was about being banned from replying to a thread for no reason
even said "be gone" lmao

that's one part-timer that needs to be fired.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@DuctTape the real question here is are you for wingardium leviosa'ing the Bantus back to Tanzania or nah.
Depending on your answer I can assign you to your correct SomaliSpot house.
:sass2:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
@DuctTape the real question here is are you for wingardium leviosa'ing the Bantus back to Tanzania or nah.
Depending on your answer I can assign you to your correct SomaliSpot house.
:sass2:

Time to give this some thought:cosbyhmm:
Somalia like any other country is made up of different ethnic groups and minorities. I'm cool with Bantus speaking Somali and having a Somali nationality, claiming Somali ethnicity is pretty stupid but hey you're free to be as dumb as you like
Somalis have always and will always treat the Bantus like xaar so I feel like it's a good idea to send the ones that want to go back to their country of origin laakin the ones that want to stay and see themselves as Somali by nationality can stay

What house am I assigned sir :drakelaugh:
Wallahi if it's Slytherin I will accuse you of institutional racism :comeon:
Don't treat me like Bantu sxb

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Time to give this some thought:cosbyhmm:
Somalia like any other country is made up of different ethnic groups and minorities. I'm cool with Bantus speaking Somali and having a Somali nationality, claiming Somali ethnicity is pretty stupid but hey you're free to be as dumb as you like
Somalis have always and will always treat the Bantus like xaar so I feel like it's a good idea to send the ones that want to go back to their country of origin laakin the ones that want to stay and see themselves as Somali by nationality can stay

What house am I assigned sir :drakelaugh:
Wallahi if it's Slytherin I will accuse you of institutional racism :comeon:
Don't treat me like Bantu sxb
Meet your SS brofessors @Bahal and @Amun

:hemad:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
One of my teachers is named Bahal?
:kendrickcry:
Please dont karbaash me i will be good student
I shouldn't have signed up for this shit :jcoleno:
He's actually a Somali Buddhist monk that was raised in Bahal temple which is in Indonesia.
u9OZLI0.png

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Israel is the jem of the middle east :dabcasar:
More like the anus of sodom and Gomorrah laakinse on the real doe what's a grown ass man like you doing being shook of a next man online? Why did you tell this person to stay away from me? I'm a gentelman waskan yaho :browtf:

More like the anus of sodom and Gomorrah laakinse on the real doe what's a grown ass man like you doing being shook of a next man online? Why did you tell this person to stay away from me? I'm a genital man waskan yaho :browtf:
so far I've converted most of the majerteen to support israel but you're trying to mess it up with supporting bonbestine

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
so far I've converted most of the majerteen to support israel but you're trying to mess it up with supporting bonbestine
I can't imagine why any decent person would be pro-Israel and anti-Palestine subhanallah
But you're entitled to your own opinions, however bad they may be sxb
inshallah u have a change of heart :stopit:

Status
Not open for further replies.