Are Muslim Women In The West Fetishized?

induction

Nothing is true; everything is permitted
yes, the definition of fitnah is about to change real soon, i bet it's gonna be considered fitnah to wear the niqab and hijab outside 100 years into the future :russ:

I heard gaalo are flooding muslim matrimonial sites and apps to get muslim girls because they have hijabi/traditional muslim women fetish.

Red pill nonsense has now put our sisters in futher danger.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
It is nasty just shows you how low men are. They will sexualise everything even if they wear a lot clothes to purposely not be seen as a sexual item.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I heard gaalo are flooding muslim matrimonial sites and apps to get muslim girls because they have hijabi/traditional muslim women fetish.

Yh i have seen a tiktok of a hijabi match with a gaal on muzmatch.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’ve been saying this
:snoop:
There are already “reverts” that just want to revert not for Allah swt but so they can get 4 wives and abuse them. Some of them have been posted on here, remember the one who wouldn’t buy his wife hygiene products and would abuse her. There’s gonna be more of these “reverts”.

These redpill dawah men are gonna blame the women and take no responsibility
:ivers:

I’ve been saying this
:snoop:
There are already “reverts” that just want to revert not for Allah swt but so they can get 4 wives and abuse them. Some of them have been posted on here, remember the one who wouldn’t buy his wife hygiene products and would abuse her. There’s gonna be more of these “reverts”.

These redpill dawah men are gonna blame the women and take no responsibility
:ivers:
Stay safe and warn the sisters as a fellow sister they ain't gonna listen to us guys they will think we are gatekeeping or being jealous

Amber

A blessed human
Yes! That's why I don't wear skinny jeans anymore, but I DO wear mom jeans <33
Tina Fey Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Can I talk about how comfortable and cute they are?!

Trending

Latest posts