Are men more modest than modern woman?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I just seen a Hijabi gargle down food in public on a packed public transit corridor. Everyone was staring at her… Me I feel to much xishood to eat in such a public place.

Do modern Muslim men have more haya now? (western)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
nah men are more known for anti social behaviours on the public transports. you're more known for harassment, playing loud music with speakers and public indecency.
Average modern Muslim women had a body count of net 2.4 by the age of 24. While majority of Muslim males are lower with 0.8 24 (Oxford study)

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I just seen a Hijabi gargle down food in public on a packed public transit corridor. Everyone was staring at her… Me I feel to much xishood to eat in such a public place.

Arab xishood type. To used to view the existing of women as ceeb.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There was a Saudi guy tweeted a question about a college (nurse) wearing necklace, and asked how to handle that, they answered, just don't look.

Who knows how busy she is and how little time she has to eat. I travel a lot in between school and work and because of that I tend to eat at different intervals throughout the day.

No, a lot of you are hoes who think not being visibly Muslim to others means you can f*ck around as much as you'd like.
Sipping Tea Time GIF

In general, one of my Profs showed us this clip, using Ms Soleman and the lad behind her, to demonstrate the very point: at their innate, visceral level, lasses are only in a state of fear, where when fear is removed, depravity sets in i.e. London on a Friday night, whereas lads are cautious of disappointment, where if removed, then there are two extremes: gluttony or gore. With each, its level of modesty is influenced as such.

Just observe your local newsreaders to notice the difference. E Burnett and Ms Reid do not need to be sexing up the news if Mr B Shaw and G Stephanopoulos could suit & button up for the same. If you really want to see how bad it is just look at Fox news.

R.802105e8c55b0aee940c19b9fbf9f9f1

OIP.SXDQESgh7TBxlXt-we8gRwHaJ3

Screenshot 2024-03-02 132434.png

Screenshot 2024-03-02 132713.png

Screenshot 2024-03-02 132612.png

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Average modern Muslim women had a body count of net 2.4 by the age of 24. While majority of Muslim males are lower with 0.8 24 (Oxford study)

Stop self cucking yourselves.

The avg age of marriage keeps getting older and a decent amount of you guys ignore women until it's time for marriage.

Most of y'all could have had at least 10 bodies before marriage. Y'all are legit wasting good genes.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Hi, this is a friendly reminder that I can't see any of your posts because I put you on 'Ignore' 3 weeks ago, so you'd do well to curb your enthuasistic misogyny in your replies towards me and other women.

Have a lovely day! 😘
Just 2 let u kno lil shawty u on my list of opps on here aka ppl that I dont fw

Trending

Latest posts