Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Personality

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
You have to sis

Would you pick a geezer that's 1/10 but with a bomb personality or a 10/10 with a bland personality? :westbrookswag:
E7CFAE43-DC03-4BD2-9F7C-CDCB13BC6440.jpeg

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Looks are not important to me. But atleast i must be attracted to him. I would never go for someone who is a 10/10 that is asking for problems :mjlol:

You will share your husband with other women. Imagine doing groceries with your husband and women checking him:dead::deadosama: and the hardcore dhikr you must do every day (disclaimer: dhikr is always important)

Looks are important. What I don’t appreciate is when men speak for women and say that for us, looks don’t matter. This isn’t true. I don’t care if he is a millionaire and a hafid, if I’m not attracted to him, I don’t want him.

That’s on period.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Both are very important. I'm sure as you get older, personality becomes more important but I'm a young lad so looks definitely takes precedence.

Let me introduce myself

magacaygu waa Yoonis osman. Waxaan ahay boqor isla markaana ah madax dhaqameed ka soo jeeda qabiilka habar awal. i have 4 wives so looks matters to me. i am a boqor with high status amoungst the community

:fittytousand:

Let me introduce myself

magacaygu waa Yoonis osman. Waxaan ahay boqor isla markaana ah madax dhaqameed ka soo jeeda qabiilka habar awal. i have 4 wives so looks matters to me. i am a boqor with high status amoungst the community

:fittytousand:
would u marry a madhibaan who is 10/10

Trending

Latest posts