Are Lebanese Still Hated In Australia?

Yep, the men are seen as sleazy predators and the women are seen as lazy. But its not as bad as it was 10 years ago

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I know Arabs are hated in Sweden for crime and rape of Swedish girls but Swedish men are too miskeen to stand up but Aussies are a different breed

:lolbron:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
@HIBAQ123 doesn't know whats up.

Their hate of Lebanese has basically transformed into anti-Muslim hate after Cronulla.

If I had a dollar for every time anyone in Australia has said "I can't be racist, Islam is not a religion", I would be insanely rich.

Lebanese people have become integrated the most in Australian society. One of Australia's most redneck outback parliamentarians, Bob Katter, is the descendant of Lebanese immigrants. If you ever hear him speak, you would never believe it.

This is probably Katter's most famous and funny video, wait until the end.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Cadaans are some mucjiso folks. I can get having these kinds of feelings if you're in Europe where they're true natives but places Australia, The United States and Canada which they stole? They really need to come off it. No one has to assimilate to their culture. It's not really even their land to claim.

Lebanese in Australia are becoming more influential politically, one of their state premiers is of Lebanese/Armenian background.

Their hate of Lebanese has basically transformed into anti-Muslim hate after Cronulla.

If I had a dollar for every time anyone in Australia has said "I can't be racist, Islam is not a religion", I would be insanely rich.

Lebanese people have become integrated the most in Australian society. One of Australia's most redneck outback parliamentarians, Bob Katter, is the descendant of Lebanese immigrants. If you ever hear him speak, you would never believe it.

Do you live in Sydney/Melbourne? Maybe it’s different over there but in Brisbane its pretty much for the reasons I described

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Lebanese in Australia are becoming more influential politically, one of their state premiers is of Lebanese/Armenian background.

Gladys Berejiklian is Armenian but the former governor of NSW (Queen's rep to the state) Marie Bashir is Lebanese. Also a former Victorian premier, Steve Bracks, was Lebanese. One of NSW (largest state) biggest political power-brokers, Eddy Obeid, is Lebanese, until he got exposed for being corrupt and got jailed.

Even the Muslim Lebanese are represented in politics, business, sports and pop culture.

They went from being cussed out national television for weeks on end in 2005 to being one of the most successful migrant groups in Australia.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Do you live in Sydney/Melbourne? Maybe it’s different over there but in Brisbane its pretty much for the reasons I described

I have lived in both.

In both cities, there is still areas that are considered "Lebo", that generally more run-down and less well off. Examples that come to mind are Broadmeadows, Punchbowl and Lakemba. However, most Lebanese I have met in Melbourne and Sydney do not live in those suburbs anymore.

It is like people who assume Somalis all live in Footscray or Heidelberg. Some do but many have since moved out and moved on.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP

What about Bob Katter?

He's like one of the most famous Queenslanders for people outside Queensland and he's Lebanese-Australian.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

What?
:westbrookwtf:
Majoirty of lebanese diaspora are Christians, rhw majority in America and Australia are Christians with Muslims/Druze being a minority. Lolz, Lebanese are cursed wherever they go.I was listening to this Doctor Death podcast and the name of the Killer Doc sounded Middle Eastern, turns out he’s a Christian Lebanese. They cause more problems than any other Arabs in America, they do all that while being wealthy.
41DD8132-8C7A-40A0-BAD3-1D3C33EDD684.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

What?
Majoirty of lebanese diaspora are Christians, rhw majority in America and Australia are Christians with Muslims/Druze being a minority. Lolz, Lebanese are cursed wherever they go.I was listening to this Doctor Death podcast and the name of the Killer Doc sounded Middle Eastern, turns out he’s a Christian Lebanese. They cause more problems than any other Arabs in America, they do all that while being wealthy.

Here he is, Farid Fata. They prolly think he’s muslim Wallahi
9CA82F2C-AD37-4821-8804-E0CF52BD0E9B.png
3584F751-DF5F-4780-818D-D442F4C7AC71.png

Tbh i believe Majority of cadaans despise them, especially the ones that don't live near any of them . But cadaan niggas don't have the number of crazy guys or the balls to create conflict and Lebanese people are still going to be loud, ignorant people which finesse the system.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
What?
View attachment 191189

Actually in the latest census, it is 48% Christian and 40% Muslim, as most of the Lebanese immigrants that arrived since 1970s have been Muslim. Christian Lebanese Australians mainly arrived from WWI - 1970.

Regardless, in Australia, I am not going to deny that the community still have problems. The more established crime families in Australia are Lebanese-Australian. However, they have changed public perception in recent years because their establishment in politics, media, sport and business.

Also, Australians have a habit of bullying any new community of migrants then moving on. They did it to the Italians, Greeks and now even the African community is getting bullied. It is the way of life here sxb.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Tbh i believe Majority of cadaans despise them, especially the ones that don't live near any of them . But cadaan niggas don't have the number of crazy guys or the balls to create conflict and Lebanese people are still going to be loud, ignorant people which finesse the system.

I grew up with middle class Aussie cadaans. They genuinely do not care.

The ones that care are the bogans that live near Lebanese dominanted areas. Cronulla, the suburb in which the riots happened, is an almost entirely white area surrounded by Arab-dominated areas in Sydney. Three of the six local government areas next to the Sutherland Shire (where Cronulla is located) is known to have high populations of Middle Eastern Australians.

The names of said areas are: Canterbury-Bankstown, Liverpool and Campbelltown.

The ironic thing about their riots was that none of the people they attacked were even Lebanese.

I grew up with middle class Aussie cadaans. They genuinely do not care.

The ones that care are the bogans that live near Lebanese dominanted areas. Cronulla, the suburb in which the riots happened, is an almost entirely white area surrounded by Arab-dominated areas in Sydney. Three of the six local government areas next to the Sutherland Shire (where Cronulla is located) is known to have high populations of Middle Eastern Australians.

The names of said areas are: Canterbury-Bankstown, Liverpool and Campbelltown.

The ironic thing about their riots was that none of the people they attacked were even Lebanese.

Of course they wont care if they dont live near them. But my point is they wont be liked by cadaan people no matter where they are.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Of course they wont care if they dont live near them. But my point is they wont be liked by cadaan people no matter where they are.

Bro, you said the cadaans that don't live near them will hate them especially.

Pick a side my man.

Trending