are languages that aren't Arabic worthless?

alien

📍outer space
VIP
An Egyptian was saying that everyone should forget their native language and only know Arabic. Saying that every other language is worthless and trash because Arabic is the language of the Prophet (SAW) and the language of Allah. He also said that Arabic was the language of Jannah. Thoughts?

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Arabic is not the language of Allah or jannah.
And do you have any proof of the Egyptian saying this? like video/tweet

Tbh I wouldn't mind it at all if the whole world spoke Arabic universally. It is a beautiful and blessed language and I think most Somalis appreciate that it is easy to learn and speak for us. This is because Arabic has most of if not all the sounds that Af-Somali has.

As for it being the language of Jannah, idk only Allah S.W.T knows what language will be spoken in Paradise.

When you hear bullshit like this it makes you think Islam is some Arab supremacist religion

Arabic in jannah lol
Well, it is not an Arab supremacist religion. The Qur'an and the Hadith do not mention at all what language will be spoken on either the day of judgement or Jannah and Jahannam.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I think he’s sort of correct. Where he’s wrong is even Egyptian/any modern Arabic is also worthless. Classical/Quranic Arabic is the only worthwhile language given his logic.

The world would be a lot better place if we all could understand the Quran.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Arabic is a beautiful language but if we weren't Muslim we probably wouldn't learn it.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
There is no proof in Quran and sunnah saying that Arabic is the language of people of jannah.

But still Arabic is superior because its language of our holy book.

Trending

Latest posts