Are Jews Blessed?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why is it the glorious period of Islam which Islamic Spain(andalusia) and the Iraqi/Syria Kingdoms of Islam, had large jewish populations who were happy and co-existing with muslims? It reminds me how the American and European Jews are today who are leaders in every field of humanity and co-exist with christian europe/america as small population, why are those countries now blessed with power and riches?

It reminds me of an identical situation with the Islamic Golden period, even though it was 'technically' not a caliphate because this requires all muslim in a state undivided like the 'prophet achieved' and the '4 rightly guided caliphs abu bakr, omar, uthman, ali' It was after Ali, the muslims were never again in a single state and broke down into kingdoms. Even though these kingdoms had a glorious age, it doesn't technically satisfy the islamic requirement of a Caliphate. Or else you would have to assume when ISIS Controlled small lands between Iraq/Syria, that this is a caliphate. Or where Shabab controls this is a caliphate. lol. The way the muslim world is split up into different islamic sects and political movements shows you there will be no genuine caliphate.

Anyways back to the jews, should we revise our policy against them and invite them back to islamic lands? I know how jews got 'rich' also by studying their history deeply. They operated as 'traders and bankers' in their religion they are allowed to apply interest loans to non jews, it's not forbidden in their laws, so they took advantage of this while christians/muslims were banned from 'ribbah'. Thru this they have developed 'capital' for thousands of years and passed it onto their kids who some blew it in other investment or trade matter or some became successful.

Jews always also had 'advisors' in all kingdoms they operated to the 'leader or king' of that region, they would be 'advisor' role which maybe where they use their supreme intelligence to convince the king on his policies, this is well known in Morrocco and you can read their history how they had jewish advisors on political and trade matters. This is what made the Muslims successful is my opinion and in return jews asked for 'tolerance' in matters of their religion which they got.

What should be Islam stance on Jews, because the current view their 'all shaydhan' is only hurting us on forging some 'common interests' like we did in the past. Jews are leaders sxb of the world. I researched every country top 10 richest people and nearly 50% and above is always jewish. Forbes list 100 jews out of 400 billionaires in America. Come on you can't deny these statistics any longer. Plus remember 'waa wadan' kasto oo 'europe ama america' ama meel kasto 'empire' ka jiro.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It will be interesting to see what 'forward' thinking muslims say about my reviews on jews. Yes you heard my 'nasty side on jews' in my 'psychosis' and how they are evil and all my arguments. Now this is my 'sane' side with no psychosis presenting another view on the jews.

I am not sure which one to choose my 'psychotic' views of jews or my rational and normal and sane side when I am not unwell? It's up to you muslims, I will follow the 'jama'ah' and whatever their consensus is anyways at the end, since the majority is usually where the truth is, not lone wolfs or jabhad groups.

Anyways religiously take into account the quran said 'allah blessed jews and preferred them all nations' they also have this in their torah. But on the flip side they also have 'god punishes jews and curses them if they stop following the true path of god' in the torah which explains why their in disaster mode for 2000 years.

The quran also has this aspect which says 'allah cursed the jews' while also 'blessing them' in the past. The question is which one is right? if allah blessed them, does this apply forever? if allah cursed them, does this apply forever? is it a combination of blessing here and there(so they can be successful in society depending on time period and which empire they live in be it christian or muslim) while also being surrounded by disaster and hateful groups who are anti-semites like all the anti jew movement from all over the world(which is the curse side of the quran'?.

It seems like blessing/curse side on Israel, is hand in hand working together on them and it's not only one side of the blessing or curse that is superior at all since, they are not ALL LOVED by the world, and their not ALL HATED or CURSED. Their always on the 'middle rope' in between. Maybe this has something to do with 'god' testing them showing them if they follow his path, the blessings will return, where-as if they don't the hateful jew movements will rise up and attack them and all society will always hate them.

Should we give them the opportunity to prove if their people of god and following the right path and then 'work with them' based on this? if their not people of god like Israel, we use all the hate groups on jews that we can find and terrorize them since we are fulfilling the 'curse' side that god promised on them even in their torah and in the quran. But I am against the blessing or curse 'over-writes' each other ama 'abrogates' because I can't see this in the world nor the history the jews being hated by all and being 'destroyed' forever and nor do I see the jews loved by the world completely, it's always they have some pockets of hope to go to like where-ever there is enlightment happening be it muslim or christian to survive and integrate with them.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jewish statistics.

50% of the billionaires in basically any country in europe/australia/new zealand/canada. Go research all the billionaires of each of those countries and look at wikipedia how their either jewish origin or jewish. 100 out of the 400 forbes richest in America are jewish also. Nobel peace prizes they own 25%, so intelligence wise, their also on top.

Mind you their population is only 10 million worldwide, yet they own nearly 50% of the world wealth marki laysku daro intasi billionaires ay haystan and then 25% of the world 'intelligence'. They are gifted in the hard sciences not the 'literature or poetry or human rights' stuff or liberal arts. Real hard physical sciences, these niggas score all their peace prizes. They basically 'inventors' class of the world.

These are merely statistics though, this isn't me either 'bunbunis or hating' them to prove a point. It's just how the 'facts' are, it's not my opinion. I will tell you my opinion of the facts as a 'separate' point of view but my opinion doesn't change those hard facts.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Jewish statistics.

50% of the billionaires in basically any country in europe/australia/new zealand/canada. Go research all the billionaires of each of those countries and look at wikipedia how their either jewish origin or jewish. 100 out of the 400 forbes richest in America are jewish also. Nobel peace prizes they own 25%, so intelligence wise, their also on top. Mind you their population is only 10 million worldwide, yet they own nearly 50% of the world wealth marki laysku daro intasi billionaires ay haystan and then 25% of the world 'intelligence'. They are gifted in the hard sciences not the 'literature or poetry or human rights' stuff or liberal arts. Real hard physical sciences, these niggas score all their peace prizes. They basically 'inventors' class of the world.

What about the broke Jews?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
There are no broke Jews except for the fake Jews like the Ethiopians and Yemenites. Ashkenazi Jews are the most successful since they are the real Jews everyone else are sheegatoids.
I know a few who are poor and live on welfare. And they are the real jews who's families were killed in the holocaust. One guy always complains to me how hard is life is and how the government pay him not enough benefit lol.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Well the jews are the chosen people, there was no concept of 'one god' before them. Most people reached the stage of 'idolatry' and carved their gods into statues and said that is 'god' and they worshipped it. Some other primitive cultures reached the state of associating god with their 'ancestors' or 'spirits' like 'cisha' iyo 'jinn' or supernatural spirits or even 'the environment' like daaqsiin when it rains 'barwaaqo' see 'waaqo' loooooooool.

It was when these jews arrived, our thinking of god changed completely. It was no longer 'idol' or anything we can 'imagine', we started to believe in a god that is 'above' us and not with us in physical sense. This is quite revolutionary concept and all religions of abraham have this concept taught about the one-ness of god and how he isn't an idol or anything we can imagine.

However my point hasn't been answered. Islamic Spain/Iraq/Syria had the largest jewish diaspora in the world in the past and this is the time period muslims boast about, to say they didn't play a role in our success if just ludicurous. It's like how christian europe/america boast about their civilization but they have a large and happy jewish population. It's totally identical.

The other thing I wasn't answered was the blessing and curse. Why does the curse last forever but not the blessing? since it's god's word, surely it has to be consistent. U must say the blessing is forever and the curse is forever and they will co-exist together for all time periods. Not one is abrogated and the other is true or else why are they still alive after 2000 years of persecution? why are they always in a position where some 'protect' them whoever it may be such as christians or muslims depending on time period, while others are notoriously seeking to annihilate them 'anti semites' and 'nazi groups' today and islamic jihad groups.

It appears the world is balanced on this small 10 million and if we are on their side and protecting them, we will be blessed by god and succeed as muslim or christian nations, and if we are against them we join the hateful anti semite groups or jihad groups and our nations remains backward and poor.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There are no broke Jews except for the fake Jews like the Ethiopians and Yemenites. Ashkenazi Jews are the most successful since they are the real Jews everyone else are sheegatoids.

It's not just 'Ashkenazi' who are successful, yes in our time period they are due to the enlightment in europe/america and their backyard as european jews. But arab and middle eastern jews had their glorious time period in iraq/spain/syria under Islamic kingdom. Ethiopian/Yemeni Jews had their glorious time period also under 'great ethiopian empire' who obviously 'jews' were assisting or else why did it become so great like other empires of the world, while the rest of the world lived like 'savages' which included ourselves.

People are seeming to take advantage of 'jews' and protecting them hoping god will bless them as a nation, well it depends on what 'type' of jew u take in also. There is no point taking in 'zionist' type, but totally 'religious' jews who are on the path of god and following 'sharcigooda' which is halal in islam and for their time period, we should reconsider our position. These secularist though are zionists and believe in jewish supremacy and we should be very 'weary' of our position regarding them as they turned 'jewishness' a religion into 'politics' which is causing heaps of problems worldwide. But as for religious jews, in all honesty I have nothing against them. Zionists are not much different to Shabab who turned religion into politics also. I don't like anyone who does that because they have 'power' agenda on earth and using allah or yahweh or the promise of israel card to harm and kill people like palestinians and remove them from their land or harm and kill muslims every day all for what? aan ku taliyo miyaa? is that how low u sell god word?

Zionist and Shabab and all islamic terrorist groups are evil bunch sxb, don't make excuses for one or the other and let the decent religious people focusing on their faith and religion be held hostage by these political power hungry groups.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think the jewish topic will always result in 'some love them' and 'some hate them'. U see this division even in Somali spot. Forget the world with the west backing them strongly and the islamic world 'hating'. I think it's the blessing and curse they have on them. Hal gacan waa ducadi allah and all the love from the world they get, dhinaci waa inkaarka alle iyo all the hate groups that rise up about them and anti semetism. They seem to be stuck in this forever till life as we know it will end.

Choose your side and argue your points. Ileen nimanku waa niman duco gabe iyo niman inkaaran at the same time, waa arin mucjiso ah oo quranka lagu yaabay. Because usually in the quran if allah hates u, he destroys you and u will never be seen again like 'ad, thamud, qowmul luud' and so many others. But this people are like 'illahi waa noo duceyay' iyo ducada waa 'forever' ma aha wax la tirtiri karo, but at the same time marku illahi arkay inay 'nijaas ku jiran' sida 'zionistka' of today which they had in the past, he also 'curse' them. Marka labadi bay dusha ku watan yaab. The world will always be divided on the jewish matter, even we are on Somalispot if we took a poll on Israel.

Trending