Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Talented Somalis? Almost every modern day singer is isaaq. Most of them can sing.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Lol who are these modern day talented Isaaq singers you speak of? Aside from BK, the ones I know are either dead or long retired from the game
That nimcaan guy can sing, the guy who sang ha I radsan, Hodan Abdirahman, I forgot the others, my Isaaq friends introduced me to the songs!

Q

Queen Carawelo

Aabaha was those 3 are all Samaroon Gadabuursi.

I'm outta this

I only know Isaaq. And I only associate Somaliland to Isaaqs. Not my fault they're actually relevant

P.s

I just reported you for talking about my father. I hope AJ bans you like he banned local.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
That nimcaan guy can sing, the guy who sang ha I radsan, Hodan Abdirahman, I forgot the others, my Isaaq friends introduced me to the songs!
lol all 3 are Gadabursi. I think before the war beesha had an advantage in terms of the number of artists and poets, but after the war it became a free for all for all these karaoke malaayacni people so it's mixed now

Q

Queen Carawelo

lol all 3 are Gadabursi. I think before the war beesha had an advantage in terms of the number of artists and poets, but after the war it became a free for all for all these karaoke malaayacni people so it's mixed now

lol

I didn't know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts