Are irreligious people who spread their beliefs xasiid?

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Never lmfao he's a comedic legend though if our country was stable he would be a top entertainer

The goal is to become free? That in itself is subjective and confuses me more what are you being freed from here. The constraints of religious dogma what if wasn't that restrictive in the first place . My usage of english isn't great but I appreciate your post.

Sorry bro, it's super late here. Athiesm starts out as a rejection of religion but that isnt the end goal. It's a rejection of everything.

If you reject religion, the thing that gives you structure, order, and meaning in your life, you go into free fall. This is the meaningless void and the only way to get out of it is to do what you just unironically did, incorporate order and structure in your life.

The difference is you get to build this one on your own now, where you had a built one before. Meaning comes from you instead of an outside source. This is what the term 'free' is pointing to. You are free to choose your own meaning.

I hope this makes sense and if it doesn't, I'll ponder on how I can explain it better when I awake tmr.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Sorry bro, it's super late here. Athiesm starts out as a rejection of religion but that isnt the end goal. It's a rejection of everything.

If you reject religion, the thing that gives you structure, order, and meaning in your life, you go into free fall. This is the meaningless void and the only way to get out of it is to do what you just unironically did, incorporate order and structure in your life.

The difference is you get to build this one on your own now, where you had a built one before. Meaning comes from you instead of an outside source. This is what the term 'free' is pointing to. You are free to choose your own meaning.

I hope this makes sense and if it doesn't, I'll ponder on how I can explain it better when I awake tmr.

This makes more sense to me feel free to come back to this later if you want add anything . I feel like this is the first time I've ever heard anyone explain atheism in this manner. A rejection of everything? That just opens a paradox box of problems in my eyes

"The difference is you get to build this one on your own now, where you had a built one before. Meaning comes from you instead of an outside source. "

How does one do this though seems impossible outside influence and subconsciously adopting ideas from others under the belief it was your own doing is still going to happen. You'll never be able to reset a life time of ideas and beliefs to start a fresh new life. All in all atheism seems like chaos saxiib I prefer my order and structure I highly doubt I am wrong in my religious convinctions and even if I am wrong the alternative being atheism isn't my cup of tea. Sorry for the bombardment of questions but I am interested lmfao

Last edited:
This thread wasn't about Ex-Muslims but Irreligious people as a whole converting people to their own beliefs. I've never understood the need or urge to do something like this if there are no benefits.

It’s okay for religious people to convert people to their faith but it’s wrong for atheists to plant seeds of thought into a religious person?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
It’s okay for religious people to convert people to their faith but it’s wrong for atheists to plant seeds of thought into a religious person?

I just don't see the point unless their original beliefs were toxic the cons outweight the positives in my eyes. As much as random religious folk trying to convert me to different religions urks me I get why they do it , I don't understand the reasoning for others though.

Seeds of thought that lead to a lifetime of struggle and unhappiness and discontent? I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy I'd let people live in their bubble even if I felt like what they believed was goofy.

All of my friends are atheists. I couldn't care less.

If a religious person becomes atheist, then they lacked conviction to resist it.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
This makes more sense to me feel free to come back to this later if you want add anything . I feel like this is the first time I've ever heard anyone explain atheism in this manner. A rejection of everything? That just opens a paradox box of problems in my eyes

"The difference is you get to build this one on your own now, where you had a built one before. Meaning comes from you instead of an outside source. "

How does one do this though seems impossible outside influence and subconsciously adopting ideas from others under the belief it was your own doing is still going to happen. You'll never be able to reset a life time of ideas and beliefs to start a fresh new life. All in all atheism seems like chaos saxiib I prefer my order and structure I highly doubt I am wrong in my religious convinctions and even if I am wrong the alternative being atheism isn't my cup of tea. Sorry for the bombardment of questions but I am interested lmfao

You are correct! The belief system and ideas one develops are a mixture of things that have already been discovered before. It's like a big soup that you just keep adding on to as you pick what suits your needs and discard what doesn't. I mean that is exactly how systems are structured in our world right? We build on top of already established foundations.

If you're creative enough to think as well, you add in your own ingredients to the mix. Even if you build this miniature world of how you will live, what rules you will abide by, what your morals are, etc, you must never forget that it is all things you give meaning to function day to day in this world. Don't mistake the world you just built as the real one because it is a world built in your mind. All those ideas and rules exist in your mind alone. Because if you forget this simple fact, you just switched from one world to another, one religion to another, etc.

Reality is real. If you look outside your house, notice the stillness of everything that is inanimate. You have words for what you see because we, and you collectively decided that when you see a big box where people live in, it shall be called 'building' or whatever your word for it is in your language. The word isn't really real....Just like the ideas in your head. So a set of morals and beliefs are things manifested in your mind to make sense of what you experience and to create order for you.

All this may seem chaotic really, but notice the structure of language you use to describe things. Chaos is attached to a feeling of being unable to be in control. The natural response to this feeling is fear. I'd rather be in control thank you very much. But put the word aside and focus on the feeling because feeling, emotion is honestly one of the best forms of communication for understanding ourselves and our world. And feeling can be changed. If I so choose and vehemently believed that chaos is not something I associate with a loss of control, but one that gives me control, our feelings change.

Lol...I keep writing you essays but this is interesting stuff. Honestly bro, there is much to learn and understand about the world. I've just had a peculiar set of experiences coupled with a mind that refuses to shut up. The bottom line is that your faith keeps you safe. It is the land, where you are on familiar ground, with familiar people, and a familiar life. But there will always be those who are unhappy with this arrangement and look to the sea for adventure and most certainly a shorter lifespan but it's what they crave. You get to choose how you live, no one can decide that for you.

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You are correct! The belief system and ideas one develops are a mixture of things that have already been discovered before. It's like a big soup that you just keep adding on to as you pick what suits your needs and discard what doesn't. I mean that is exactly how systems are structured in our world right? We build on top of already established foundations.

If you're creative enough to think as well, you add in your own ingredients to the mix. Even if you build this miniature world of how you will live, what rules you will abide by, what your morals are, etc, you must never forget that it is all things you give meaning to function day to day in this world. Don't mistake the world you just built as the real one because it is a world built in your mind. All those ideas and rules exist in your mind alone. Because if you forget this simple fact, you just switched from one world to another, one religion to another, etc.

Reality is real. If you look outside your house, notice the stillness of everything that is inanimate. You have words for what you see because we, and you collectively decided that when you see a big box where people live in, it shall be called 'building' or whatever your word for it is in your language. The word isn't really real....Just like the ideas in your head. So a set of morals and beliefs are things manifested in your mind to make sense of what you experience and to create order for you.

All this may seem chaotic really, but notice the structure of language you use to describe things. Chaos is attached to a feeling of being unable to be in control. The natural response to this feeling is fear. I'd rather be in control thank you very much. But put the word aside and focus on the feeling because feeling, emotion is honestly one of the best forms of communication for understanding ourselves and our world. And feeling can be changed. If I so choose and vehemently believed that chaos is not something I associate with a loss of control, but one that gives me control, our feelings change.

Lol...I keep writing you essays but this is interesting stuff. Honestly bro, there is much to learn and understand about the world. I've just had a peculiar set of experiences coupled with a mind that refuses to shut up. The bottom line is that your faith keeps you safe. It is the land, where you are on familiar ground, with familiar people, and a familiar life. But there will always be those who are unhappy with this arrangement and look to the sea for adventure and most certainly a shorter lifespan but it's what they crave. You get to choose how you live, no one can decide that for you.

I'll come back to this I need to catch some Z's lol thank you for your input essay or not it was a good read

I do think about that, even though I think religion is false people believe it to be true so why take that from them. My justification for those that do this are religion is not a individualistic thing that everyone does privately it is a system that affects some peoples way of life negatively. In the west muslims are discriminated against but in other countries that are muslim majority it is those that dont believe that face oppression. So normalizing dissent helps those whose families would disown or be harmed and help creates an environment where doubts about religion are tolerated.

Trending