Are IQ tests online accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
I just took an IQ test online, and got an iq score of 138.. So am I officially a Mensa member?:duck:

Last edited:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Same here walaal :mjlol::pachah1:

Honestly take it with a grain of salt. IQ is determined through different means

IQ is not the only measurement of human intelligence. Some can have an high IQ score but score lower in other areas of human intelligence. In other words it is not the end all to be all.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
IQ is not the only measurement of human intelligence. Some can have an high IQ score but score lower in other areas of human intelligence. In other words it is not the end all to be all.

There is no such thing as "Emotional Intelligence"

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
IQ is finicky enough on its own.
It's not the sole determiner for intelligence, the fact that it is touted as much is still funny.

It's useful, but it's not everything.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
How did they come up with that average IQ?

People look at that and think Somalis in general are unintelligent without understanding the cause.
If you can't learn because of constant battling, famines etc etc.
Ofcourse you'll come out more "dumb" than other nations.

People claim Central Africans are genetically predisposed to being unintelligent, when what I said above applies there also.
Where there's war/famine/destruction, quality of life will always diminish, that includes overall intelligence whether some like it or not.

If a region is destabilised for decades, this will likely be the result.

Somalis aren't dumb just because, we've stagnated, but you know, lets carry on sharing stupid statistics in favour of racist rhetoric because we love being coons instead of talking about the real problems.

I hate this I.Q talk, Wallahi. Some people treat it as a holy text, another thing from popular science that depraved individuals love to regurgitate without understanding it in context.

SumMo

very lowkey
People look at that and think Somalis in general are unintelligent without understanding the cause.

People claim Central Africans are genetically predisposed to being unintelligent, when what I said above applies there also.
Where there's war/famine/destruction, quality of life will always diminish, that includes overall intelligence whether some like it or not.

Somalis aren't dumb just because, we've stagnated, but you know, lets carry on sharing stupid statistics in favour of racist rhetoric because we love being coons instead of talking about the real problems.

I hate this I.Q talk, Wallahi. Some people treat it as a holy text, another thing from popular science that depraved individuals love to regurgitate without understanding it in context.
I agree, IQ test are overrated.. But I still want to know who they based this test of? lol.

Where I live 8/10 somali women are taking higher education. Most of them, if not all, would be able to score way higher than 68 on an IQ test. So I iz confusion. :lawd:

World

VIP

There has been no IQ test done of Somalis from Somalia. The 68 figure is (Kenya+Ethiopia divided by 2).

IQ tests are not accurate in determining intelligent.Contrary to @Yonis' belief askenazi jews superiority. American studies in the early 20th century expose a lower than average IQ.Coincidentally this was due to most Jews ostricisation by the wider community and hence the effect was evident.

That said I believe in potential, there is a natural expediency for certain people in understanding mathematical concepts quickly, as a mathematician(don't quote me on that) I have found I am horrible with numbers themselves.Symbols are much more interesting and are a major basis in mathematics, I know people who can do mental maths effortlessly while it would take me a good 2 mins to solve such a scenario.The same people however are often unsuccessful academically.

Everyone is most likely at base throughout humanity while some humans are just more intelligent.Kind of like how some people are tall while others short.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
There has been no IQ test done of Somalis from Somalia. The 68 figure is (Kenya+Ethiopia divided by 2).
I agree, IQ test are overrated.. But I still want to know who they based this test of? lol.

Where I live 8/10 somali women are taking higher education. Most of them, if not all, would be able to score way higher than 68 on an IQ test. So I iz confusion. :lawd:

there has not been no iq testing done in somalia its propaganda........ also puntland has a very good education system a lot of students get scholarships to China and Malaysia

pastoral nomads are very smart deyrs a reason all the prophets where always shepherds we perceive the world different den da white boys look at dese African nomads who scored very high on dis perception psychology test dat a lot of da twerps on dis cancerous site would fail at cuz our generation has da shortest attention spans eveeerrrrr!!!!!!!

hold daaaat!! ya twerps

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
How did they come up with that average IQ? lol. What uneducated gangistar did they base this IQ test on? :comeon:

Our friends in Eritrea have an average IQ of 85 and we have 68:bell:, but then again they are not stupid enough to destroy their country :mjlol:

SumMo

very lowkey
Anyone who unquestionably seeks validation due to results from an online IQ test has some intellectual deficiencies.
You do know I was being ironic? Yes I did score well, but I question the validity of the test. Everything in life is not serious.. bisinka :dead: Maybe that IQ score of 68 might be true after all. :damedamn: May Allah forgive me for ever questioning it in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending