Are humans a conundrum?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So there is this very volatile boss who is a head manager. We don't see him every day. Once in a while he comes and the building roars with his thunderous voice and spirits. This guy is a hot head. His temper can run from 0 to 100 in 3 seconds and 2 mini seconds. Everybody makes a big deal out of it. Not me, Miss Demon. I go upto him, introduce myself & he looks at me and he calms down, like he has seen a demon. We didn;t shake hands which was a bummer because that is how i feel the soul of people by the hand shake touch, due to covid 19, the demon has suffered. No physical touch. :( Anyway, i looked him up from head to toe. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary - except

His long, delicate white fingers were the softest white/pinkish thing i ever seen. His nails are so pristine soft & white & clear. Usually mens hands have cuts here and there, or blemishes. Some ruffness maybe from working on a car or motorcycle.

I thought oh OMG!! This is a conundrum! An anomaly! How is it so? I found out he is married with two kids.

His hands are softer than lady Soffiengton. I mean, i can't get over that. He reminds me of @Jaydaan

So there is this very volatile boss who is a head manager. We don't see him every day. Once in a while he comes and the building roars with his thunderous voice and spirits. This guy is a hot head. His temper can run from 0 to 100 in 3 seconds and 2 mini seconds. Everybody makes a big deal out of it. Not me, Miss Demon. I go upto him, introduce myself & he looks at me and he calms down, like he has seen a demon. We didn;t shake hands which was a bummer because that is how i feel the soul of people by the hand shake touch, due to covid 19, the demon has suffered. No physical touch. :( Anyway, i looked him up from head to toe. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary - except

His long, delicate white fingers were the softest white/pinkish thing i ever seen. His nails are so pristine soft & white & clear. Usually mens hands have cuts here and there, or blemishes. Some ruffness maybe from working on a car or motorcycle.

I thought oh OMG!! This is a conundrum! An anomaly! How is it so? I found out he is married with two kids.

His hands are softer than lady Soffiengton. I mean, i can't get over that. He reminds me of @Jaydaan
He sounds like good boss if he got you guys scared. A good boss command fear

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You need positive hobbies to fill in your time :deadosama::deadosama:

I am going to make u my hobby now
1598556372668.png

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

His hands were like that because he probably hasn't lifted anything heavier than a pen during his life.

Eedo, a mans hands should be rugged from manual labour.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

I see what you did there, saqajaanadyahey.

Trending

Latest posts