Are Habesha and Tigrinya the same people?

Once again your incorrect the Solomonic myth wasn't created by amda seyon or the Amharas:rolleyes: the Aksumite believed indeed that they were descendants of Israelites according to their 6th manuscript ( 500 years before the alleged creation of the solomonic myth) and DNA studies have proven that they share more DNA with people from levant than with Yemenis which fits perfectly with the solomonic theory.

"By analysing the genetics of Ethiopia and several other regions we can see that there was gene flow into Ethiopia, probably from the Levant, around 3,000 years ago, and this fits perfectly with the story of the Queen of Sheba."

"Genetic research suggests Ethiopians mixed with Egyptian, Israeli or Syrian populations about 3,000 years ago."

Tigrayans were the real axumites and not Amhara.They were the originial ruling class.

The solomonic myth is a myth just like the oromo comming from madagascar narrative.

This myth probably came about when Axumites/ Abysinians took over Yemen and ruled it after heavily marrying the yemenis even though they were still darker in complection to Arabs with the admixture.

Empress dawit almost destroyed the real axumite kingdom 8n the 10th century and destroyed churches that is the real turning point.Its after this time that Amhara might have come to power after the Tigrayan dynasty was weakened.

Also amhara absorbed alot of groups as they are not even homogenous within themselves.They seem to be a mix of semitic,cushitic and nilotic backgrounds.

Under Haile Selasie he favoured amhara to cleanse themselves by marrying out of the community to make them look exotic cute and intelligent.

I was told of how amhara soulders used to steal somali children in the ogaden and how foreigners would sleep with amhara women.This practise is common even today in Ethiopia.

Tigrayans were the real axumites and not Amhara.They were the originial ruling class.

The solomonic myth is a myth just like the oromo comming from madagascar narrative.

This myth probably came about when Axumites/ Abysinians took over Yemen and ruled it after heavily marrying the yemenis even though they were still darker in complection to Arabs with the admixture.

Empress dawit almost destroyed the real axumite kingdom 8n the 10th century and destroyed churches that is the real turning point.Its after this time that Amhara might have come to power after the Tigrayan dynasty was weakened.

Also amhara absorbed alot of groups as they are not even homogenous within themselves.They seem to be a mix of semitic,cushitic and nilotic backgrounds.

Under Haile Selasie he favoured amhara to cleanse themselves by marrying out of the community to make them look exotic cute and intelligent.

I was told of how amhara soulders used to steal somali children in the ogaden and how foreigners would sleep with amhara women.This practise is common even today in Ethiopia.

What :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: you are killing my where do you get this total bs. Empress Dawit??? A male name but she was a woman??:ftw9nwa: There was no king called Dawit during 8th-10th century he appeared in the 16th century :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: I told you there wasn't a thing called Amhara or Tigrinya during aksum they were called the Habeshat as seen by Emperor Ezanas inscription (4th century).I've showed you amharas and tigrayans are the same shit, they only have different names.The Amharas of central and northern ethiopia are pretty homogenous and the same as the tigrayans while the southern people have mixed with oromos.

Bro :ftw9nwa: wtf, where do you get this info
"Under Haile Selasie he favoured amhara to cleanse themselves by marrying out of the community to make them look exotic cute and intelligent."

"I was told of how amhara soulders used to steal somali children in the ogaden and how foreigners would sleep with amhara women.This practise is common even today in Ethiopia."

Bro wtf :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: please give me a source or something why would they steal somali children ?

[/QUOT
What :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: you are killing my where do you get this total bs. Empress Dawit??? A male name but she was a woman??:ftw9nwa: There was no king called Dawit during 8th-10th century he appeared in the 16th century :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: I told you there wasn't a thing called Amhara or Tigrinya during aksum they were called the Habeshat as seen by Emperor Ezanas inscription (4th century).I've showed you amharas and tigrayans are the same shit, they only have different names.The Amharas of central and northern ethiopia are pretty homogenous and the same as the tigrayans while the southern people have mixed with oromos.

"Under Haile Selasie he favoured amhara to cleanse themselves by marrying out of the community to make them look exotic cute and intelligent."

"I was told of how amhara soulders used to steal somali children in the ogaden and how foreigners would sleep with amhara women.This practise is common even today in Ethiopia."

Bro wtf :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: please give me a source or something why would they steal somali children ?

The solomonic theory is true, thats why you have jews in amhara and tigray region, thats why they have the ark of the covenant and thats why they share dna with israelites.

The solomonic theory is true, thats why you have jews in amhara and tigray region, thats why they have the ark of the covenant and thats why they share dna with israelites.
Those Jews don’t look like jews they dark asf and have timo jåreer :mjlol:

somalis look more like Jews then Ethiopians :russ:

Those Jews don’t look like jews they dark asf and have timo jåreer :mjlol:

somalis look more like Jews then Ethiopians :russ:
Yeah ur right, the beta israel don't really look jewish they are more cushitic than the habeshas. The habeshas used to be jewish but converted to christianity and their orthodox belief is really close judaism, for example they celebrate the sabbahtx dont eat pork etc.

Yeah ur right, the beta israel don't really look jewish they are more cushitic than the habeshas. The habeshas used to be jewish but converted to christianity and their orthodox belief is really close judaism, for example they celebrate the sabbahtx dont eat pork etc.
But they eat raw meat tho idk if that’s halal :cosbyhmm: :ohhh:

But they eat raw meat tho idk if that’s halal :cosbyhmm: :ohhh:

:ftw9nwa:

Yeah but the raw meat thing isn't even an indigenous food of the habeshas, the wolayatas an omotic people r notorious devourer's of raw meat 🤣and they are the founders of this dish. It got spread to other regions and it is actually just common in the shoa region, elsewhere it isn't eaten.

:ftw9nwa:

Yeah but the raw meat thing isn't even an indigenous food of the habeshas, the wolayatas an omotic people r notorious devourer's of raw meat 🤣and they are the founders of this dish. It got spread to other regions and it is actually just common in the shoa region, elsewhere it isn't eaten.
Hopefully it doesn’t come to us:drakekidding:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You are slightly incorrect bro. The Tigrayans were indeed apart of the Abyssinian empire, the Tigrinya people of Eritrea however were not they were apart of the medri bahri kingdom which actually was created by an Abyssnian king called Zara Yacob the kingdom was a province of Abyssinia until the ottomans decentralised the kingdom. Abyssinia even had a Tigrayan king.

"In 1433 the emperor Zara Yaqob took the throne in Debarwa, and introduced the title of Bahr Negash, and strove to replace the existing title of Bahr Negus with it. He was also the one who renamed the kingdom to Medri Bahri, which was the official start of the kingdom.
Zara Yaqob strove to consolidate his power as the ruler of the kingdom and increased the power of the position of Bahr Negash. To strengthen the imperial presence in Medri Bahri, Zara Yaqob also established a military colony consisting of Maya warriors permanently based in the city. These warriors came from the south of his realm. This army helped him completely eradicate the title of Bahr Negus and establish his authority over all else.
In 1520 the kingdom was visited by the portuguese traveller Francisco Alvares, when the Bahr Negash was Dori. Dori was the uncle of the Ethiopian Emperor at that time, Lebna Dengel, who he was forced to paid tribute to. This marked the first Bahr Negash under whom the Kingdom of Medri Bahri was considered a tributary of the Ethiopian Empire."

https://thinkafrica.net/medri-bahri/
How can medri bahri a kingdom be a province of abysinia they may have been allies and emeies at times but thats ptetty much it

How can medri bahri a kingdom be a province of abysinia they may have been allies and emeies at times but thats ptetty much it

Yeah, but no, medri bahri was initially a province of abyssinia for some centuries it was in the advent of the ottoman entry in the red sea they choose the ottoman side and fought against the abyssinians. Many tigrayans in Ethiopia hate the tigrinyas and tigré in eritrea for this, bc they betrayed them.

You are trying to squeeze yourself like a fart into the Abysinian history of Axum you are late commers from yemen and the real axumites were Tigrinya you were not same people only common thing was chrostianity.
Just like the Shewa "Amhara" breed who claim also to be solomonic are of oromo heritage and different from gondere/gojjam amharas.

My bad it was empress yodit not dawit that destroyed the Axum kindom.

Your clergy made up fake news like oromo came from madagascar.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You are trying to squeeze yourself like a fart into the Abysinian history of Axum you are late commers from yemen and the real axumites were Tigrinya you were not same people only common thing was chrostianity.
Just like the Shewa "Amhara" breed who claim also to be solomonic are of oromo heritage and different from gondere/gojjam amharas.

the amhara literally made a fake lineage to claim decent from nabi solomon when the original aksumite tigrinyas never claimed a solomonic lineage

it was actually amda seyon who faked the solomonic lineage

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yeah, but no, medri bahri was initially a province of abyssinia for some centuries it was in the advent of the ottoman entry in the red sea they choose the ottoman side and fought against the abyssinians. Many tigrayans in Ethiopia hate the tigrinyas and tigré in eritrea for this, bc they betrayed them.
how can medri bahri be a province of abysinia when it existed before abysinia
medri bahri existed since the fall of aksum in 1137 and the solomonics arrived on the throne in 1270 defeating the previous zagwe dynasty

betrayal like how medri bahri was an independant kingdom of its own it was actually the medri bahris who saved the abysinians from ahmed gureys invasion by allowing da gama to cross into ethiopia through massawa

also the medri bahris only turned on the etiopians after the ethiopians attacked them they utilized ottoman help and kicked them out of thier land

Naah jews would travel to different empires and kingdoms to do business just like the jews in yemen,Iraq ,Afghanistan etc they never claimmed solomonic roots.

The solomonic roots by amhara is fakenews because only a small minority of jews lived in the region and were attracted by business came to settle in abysinia called falasha and some agew converts into Judaism.
Wasnt yodit who destroyed the abysinian empire in the 10th century a jewes she almost wiped out christianity from abysinia.

Dont tell me a nappy haired Menelik or the half breed son of mackenon were from solomonic roots while they were probably oromos and despised by mainstream amhara like Towerdos.

the amhara literally made a fake lineage to claim decent from nabi solomon when the original aksumite tigrinyas never claimed a solomonic lineage

The real Abysinia was laid to waste by empress yodit a jewess in the 10th century long even before the muslim chritian conflicts.

Yeah, I've showed you that there is no difference between them except language with the DNA study. When it comes to the hiers of aksum, once again, the aksumites were not of one ethnicity but actually very multicultural. For example the word Aksum itself is of Agaw(cushitic) and Ge'ez origin Ak in agaw meaning sea and river and sum in Ge'ez meaning dictate, pertaining to the trade routs of the red sea and blue nile the Aksumites used. Agaws, some omotic ethnic groups and all the habeshas were apart of this kingdom.
The aksumite kingdom was divided into dominions or provinces, the southern province what is now known as the regions from south wollo to northern kaffa was ruled by Ezanas brother Sayzana, while Ezana ruled from wollo and upwards. The romans when sending letters to the aksumites adressed the different dominions respectively and in the case of Ezana and Sayzana they were referred to as the brothers of the south and north.
For example one of the oldest churches of aksum is found in the Shoa region built by Ezana or Sayzana in the 4th century and it still had sabeans artifacts when re-discovered by archeologist.
King Kaleb has churches all over shoa and bete-amhara region, there are alot of churches in these regions from aksum period. The southern dominion is believed to have been ruled by the people that later would be known as gaffats, mayas and argobba, while the northern dominion was ruled by Amharas, tigrayans, tigré and agaws .

Yeah, I've showed you that there is no difference between them except language with the DNA study. When it comes to the hiers of aksum, once again, the aksumites were not of one ethnicity but actually very multicultural. For example the word Aksum itself is of Agaw(cushitic) and Ge'ez origin Ak in agaw meaning sea and river and sum in Ge'ez meaning dictate, pertaining to the trade routs of the red sea and blue nile the Aksumites used. Agaws, some omotic ethnic groups and all the habeshas were apart of this kingdom.
The aksumite kingdom was divided into dominions or provinces, the southern province what is now known as the regions from south wollo to northern kaffa was ruled by Ezanas brother Sayzana, while Ezana ruled from wollo and upwards. The romans when sending letters to the aksumites adressed the different dominions respectively and in the case of Ezana and Sayzana they were referred to as the brothers of the south and north.
For example one of the oldest churches of aksum is found in the Shoa region built by Ezana or Sayzana in the 4th century and it still had sabeans artifacts when re-discovered by archeologist.
King Kaleb has churches all over shoa and bete-amhara region, there are alot of churches in these regions from aksum period. The southern dominion is believed to have been ruled by the people that later would be known as gaffats, mayas and argobba, while the northern dominion was ruled by Amharas, tigrayans, tigré and agaws .
Keep spreading the fakenews.
Amhara and Tigrinya/Tigray association in regards to Abysinia is like the Turks and Arabs(post Islam) in regards to Islamic empires. or The Celtics and Anglo Saxons.

However much you want to present the facts as if Axum was co ruled by both Amhara and Tigray it will be just plagiarism.

This lineage isn't fake. .Brother just read a little bit more, Amda Seyon came almost 100 years after the restoration of the solomonic lineage. When Tekle Haymanot( the founder of the zagwe kingdom) mounted to the throne there was intense rebellion from the Amharas and tigrayans as they zagwes were not of israelite origin. This was stated long before of the so-called arrival of the kebra negast in Ethiopic(Ge'ez). The Zagwes were aware of this and they insisted that they were Israelites by claiming that Tekle Haymanot had married D'il Naods daughter and that he thus had legitimacy as ruler.
What had actually happened is that the Aksumites and many royals had fleed to the Shoa region after Queen Gudit and the Bejas had totally destroyed the kingdom, one prince called Yekuno Amlak traced his lineage directly to Di'l Naod. Yekuno Amlak went to the priests in Lake Hayq(Amhara) and Axum where they confirmed his lineage, he allied himself with the muslim kingdom to the south and overthrew the illegitimate zagwes and built 3 rock hewn churches.

The Solomonic story claims Queen of Sheba went to Israel to meet Solomon, during her stay she got pregnant by Solomon, she gave birth to a son called Meneilik I in Ethiopia. Her son went back to Solomon and took with him the Ark of the covenant as well as bringing 40k Israelites to Ethiopia. The Ark was hidden in Lake Tana (Amhara region) and then moved to Aksum by Ezana

" Ark of the Covenant, which was allegedly brought to Ethiopia in 400BC and then proceeded to take a tour of the lakes for the next 800 years."

The story says the Israelites mixed with the indigenous Agaw population to form the proto-habeshas, and as I mentioned earlier different DNA studies have proved that Ethiopians got an unexpected influx from the Levant region approximately 3000 years ago which matches perfectly with the Solomonic story
"By analysing the genetics of Ethiopia and several other regions we can see that there was gene flow into Ethiopia, probably from the Levant, around 3,000 years ago, and this fits perfectly with the story of the Queen of Sheba."

After the arrival of the Israelites more or less the whole kingdom was jewish until king Ezana and Sayzana accepted christianity and expelled those who refused to accept the new religion, this people were the bete israel.

Long before the alleged arrival of the "solomonic myth" there was a book called Gedle Asfe in Aksum written in 500-600 AD which talks about the arrival of the Israelites to Ethiopia see pic below and dates the arrival of the Israelites to 980 BC which is exactly the same date the kebra negast says the Israelites came to Ethiopia and also the date the DNA study concluded Ethiopians got an input from levant region.

The Kebra Negast is believed to have existed long before the Ge'ez version and it was initially written in Coptic than later in arabic and finally in Ge'ez and Amharic, it is believed that it perhaps existed as early as 600-700 AD which is long before the decline of Aksum. This is said by the well respected researcher Wallis Budge in the introduction of the Kebra negast book

"it seems to me that we shall not be far wrong if we assign the composition of the earliest form of the Këbra Nagast to the sixth century A.D. Its compiler was probably a Coptic priest, for the books he used were writings that were accepted by the Coptic Church. Whether he lived in Egypt, or in Aksûm, or in some other part of Ethiopia matters little, but the colophons of the extant Ethiopic MSS. of the Këbra Nagast suggest that he wrote in Coptic.

In the succeeding centuries, probably as a result of the widespread conquests of Mu ̇ammad and his Khalîfahs, the Coptic text was in whole or part translated into Arabic, and during the process of translation many additions were made to it, chiefly from Arabic sources. Last of all this Arabic version was translated into Ethiopic, and proper names underwent curious transformations in the process. According to the colophons of the MSS. in the British Museum, Oxford, and Paris, the Arabic translation was made from the Coptic in the 409th “year of mercy,” when Gabra Mas ̊al, commonly known as Lâlîbalâ, was reigning over Ethiopia"

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 16.13.56.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 16.13.56.png
    363.6 KB · Views: 83
This lineage isn't fake. .Brother just read a little bit more, Amda Seyon came almost 100 years after the restoration of the solomonic lineage. When Tekle Haymanot( the founder of the zagwe kingdom) mounted to the throne there was intense rebellion from the Amharas and tigrayans as they zagwes were not of israelite origin. This was stated long before of the so-called arrival of the kebra negast in Ethiopic(Ge'ez). The Zagwes were aware of this and they insisted that they were Israelites by claiming that Tekle Haymanot had married D'il Naods daughter and that he thus had legitimacy as ruler.
What had actually happened is that the Aksumites and many royals had fleed to the Shoa region after Queen Gudit and the Bejas had totally destroyed the kingdom, one prince called Yekuno Amlak traced his lineage directly to Di'l Naod. Yekuno Amlak went to the priests in Lake Hayq(Amhara) and Axum where they confirmed his lineage, he allied himself with the muslim kingdom to the south and overthrew the illegitimate zagwes and built 3 rock hewn churches.

The Solomonic story claims Queen of Sheba went to Israel to meet Solomon, during her stay she got pregnant by Solomon, she gave birth to a son called Meneilik I in Ethiopia. Her son went back to Solomon and took with him the Ark of the covenant as well as bringing 40k Israelites to Ethiopia. The Ark was hidden in Lake Tana (Amhara region) and then moved to Aksum by Ezana

" Ark of the Covenant, which was allegedly brought to Ethiopia in 400BC and then proceeded to take a tour of the lakes for the next 800 years."

The story says the Israelites mixed with the indigenous Agaw population to form the proto-habeshas, and as I mentioned earlier different DNA studies have proved that Ethiopians got an unexpected influx from the Levant region approximately 3000 years ago which matches perfectly with the Solomonic story

After the arrival of the Israelites more or less the whole kingdom was jewish until king Ezana and Sayzana accepted christianity and expelled those who refused to accept the new religion, this people were the bete israel.

Long before the alleged arrival of the "solomonic myth" there was a book called Gedle Asfe in Aksum written in 500-600 AD which talks about the arrival of the Israelites to Ethiopia see pic below and dates the arrival of the Israelites to 980 BC which is exactly the same date the kebra negast says the Israelites came to Ethiopia and also the date the DNA study concluded Ethiopians got an input from levant region.

The Kebra Negast is believed to have existed long before the Ge'ez version and it was initially written in Coptic than later in arabic and finally in Ge'ez and Amharic, it is believed that it perhaps existed as early as 600-700 AD which is long before the decline of Aksum. This is said by the well respected researcher Wallis Budge in the introduction of the Kebra negast book

"it seems to me that we shall not be far wrong if we assign the composition of the earliest form of the Këbra Nagast to the sixth century A.D. Its compiler was probably a Coptic priest, for the books he used were writings that were accepted by the Coptic Church. Whether he lived in Egypt, or in Aksûm, or in some other part of Ethiopia matters little, but the colophons of the extant Ethiopic MSS. of the Këbra Nagast suggest that he wrote in Coptic.

In the succeeding centuries, probably as a result of the widespread conquests of Mu ̇ammad and his Khalîfahs, the Coptic text was in whole or part translated into Arabic, and during the process of translation many additions were made to it, chiefly from Arabic sources. Last of all this Arabic version was translated into Ethiopic, and proper names underwent curious transformations in the process. According to the colophons of the MSS. in the British Museum, Oxford, and Paris, the Arabic translation was made from the Coptic in the 409th “year of mercy,” when Gabra Mas ̊al, commonly known as Lâlîbalâ, was reigning over Ethiopia"
@Sheikh Kulkuli is right, these are all made up amhara stories for legitimacy. The Tigray and Eritreans were the true heirs of Axum. Even the rock hewn churches were built by Agews not Amhara. Ancient levant gene flow is found among all cushitic people it was nothing to do with these fables.

Latest posts